Friday, February 27, 2009

the best dream i ever had




why is life sometimes so difficult?
i feel so confuzzled.. confused...
where am i??
i need someone to guide me back!!
i am lost..
in the midst of nowhere..
as days past..
its nothing but homework and tests..
my heart sank..
just as if the titanic sank into the depths of the ocean..

i feel so confused!!
i need to break out from this ..
and be how like i am suppose to be before..

my heart is so emotional now..
anger is the only emotion that is surrounding me..
its like anger took over my life..
i find things difficult ..

a friend approaches me..
told me a joke..
i find it difficult to laugh..
its like i dont know how to laugh anymore!

mad at just about everything..
eventhough i do laugh..
its just pretending..
not from the heart..
and i dont even mean it..

at moments like this..
i just feel like being alone for a while ..
not seeing anyone..
just me..
only me..

i am a counselor in need of a counselor..
please gimme time to think through..
alone..

i feel scared..
the cold wind blowing ,brushing through my hair..
and cold rain splashing on me..




i cant feel myself..
i feel like a souless body..
wandering around aimlessly..
where am i going??

i feel the air surrounding me so dry..
and my lungs felt tighter..
i cant breathe properly..
the world's closing in..
and everything seems so dark...
pull yourself together.
there is a way..
i closed my eyes..
trying to get myself to think..
then i fell asleep ..
then my imagination and dream took me off flying ..
to an empty field..
suddenly water started to fill up the field.
as water started to reach my knee..
i kept running..
finding a way out..
i'm trapped..
there is no way out..
water starts to reach my arms..
i began to panic..
where am i?
i want to get out of this drastic place!
as i kept running..
its like there was an endless path ahead of me..
whats the use of running?
when you know that there is no way out?
i burst into tears..
is it time ?
is this how my life ends?
then someone tapped me at the back..
i turned around..
i saw a man..
wearing a white robe..
i couldnt picture how he looked like..
he held out his hand..
and i grabbed it..
as i grabbed his hand..
i feel a strong feeling of love..
and its like a solution to my problems..
all of a sudden..
the water stopped..
and everything was back to normal..
then he said to me..
"dont be afraid ..
everything will be ok"..
his words comforted me..
and i felt safe..
then i continued to walk the field
then..
i came to two paths..
one of the path leads towards a big, jeweled door...
with a very big tunnel just up ahead of me...
even the floors are made of JEWELS~
the other is a muddy path, grass grew everywhere..
and there is a small tunnel..
i was confused..
why 2 paths?
and whats so different about them?
i tried the path with jewels everywhere..
maybe i could get back to where i came from through there..
there was a person guarding the door..
politely..
i asked that person:" how can i get out from here?"
he told me:" just go pass this door "
"where is this place?" i asked
he didnt utter a word..
and just left me there confused
**** when im dreaming.. i dont seem to know that im dreaming..=.=******
something tells me that i shouldnt enter there..
Oh Lord.. what are you trying to tell me?
slowly..
i backed away from there..
then i went to the other path..
someone was standing there..
i was very scared..
lost..
cold..
i asked the same questions..
"how can i get out of here?"
he pointed me towards a direction..
as i walked towards that direction..
the field started to fill up with water again..
its like as if i am trapped in a bottle filled with water..
then i was scared..
really scared..
i prayed hard..
and the next thing is..
the same person with a white robe approached me..
he was trying to tell me something..
then i realised what he was trying to tell me...
the solution to all my problems..
this dream really taught me a HUGE lesson...
whenever we feel troubled or just confused and needed a way out..
pray to God.. and the solution will come to you in an instant..
OH LORD.. THANK YOU FOR GUIDING ME OUT OF THIS PLACE.. I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU.. IT IS YOU WHO GUIDE US.. TOWARDS U..
the lord filled my heart with happiness .. and i couldnt have been happier..
THANK YOU LORD..
*******THIS PRAYER WE ASK THROUGH CHRIST, OUR LORD, AMEN***********
























No comments: