Friday, November 20, 2009

moments like this :D

Choral Speaking ( CS ) is just wonderful...Tremendously.. totally.. WONDERFUL..
did i mention to you it was wonderful?! xDD

So, the cs-ers continues it's journey..
embarking towards a new year .. 2010. :D
Being with them again..
it's like a family reunion :D
after all these while..
I felt a missing piece of puzzle in my heart..
and now.. we're together..
and it all fell perfectly into place.. :D
I love you people ..

It's getting tougher now.. i know..
having admit to be laughed at by them..
well, life is a climb :D
sometimes, you reach there..
sometimes, you don't :(
But.. with faith and confidence..
I, believe nothing may come across us..
and seperate the prize we wanted..

'08 was indeed an exciting and thrilling adventure for us all..
to a newbie like me..
it's never too late to explore while you can at Chung Hua :D..
the devastating part was when nationals wer
e cancelled :'(
so now, it's up to us ..
it's challenging.. definitely..
but the award..
it's priceless.. :D

I would like to take this opportunity to thank
all the members especially the form 2's 'o9
sacrificing between studies and cs
..
you chose to go with cs..
and I can assure you.. we'll do our best :DD

now.. for some bloopers :DD!



mel's " internally happy " moments

DONT LET IT FALL!


UNO with my promo for ODM watches! xS
well.. it's ok to have fun sometimes right? let you off the stress.. :D
did you know overworking your brain can cause brain damage?! soo.. better reconsider yourselves before.. stressing yourselves up :D


No comments: