Friday, December 26, 2008

life is truly bittersweet..

haiz.. cousins came down from kuching and are now going back today.. sad.. wish i could stay with them.. life truly is bittersweet..

lol.. went to ng sian hup and saw aron... aka calvin.. haiz.. see me liao no say hi d wor.. rude hor?? haiz.. i want to go and greet him.. paiseh lar.. in front of his parents mer? no way.. hehe.. sneak up on him.. awh.. his younger brother is soooo cute! so chubby looking.. and still.. he doesnt know that i am there..hmm.. maybe i could be a spy some day...

haiz.. the end of the year is approaching soon.. a year is again.. over..haiz.. next year also got PMR.. nooo.... whats worst is that the first day of PMR is my birthday.. nevermind... just have to celebrate earlier..

hehe.. went roller blading too.. a rookie like me who doesnt know how to roller blade.. after several attempts.. yippee!! i can rollerblade.. ky arr.. dont look down on me lar.. i know how to rollerblade d.. hehe .. juz jk.

haiz.. still feel sad that my cousins are leaving today.. i so wish i could stay with them...i hope i can still see them again next year..once they left.. boredom rushed towards me.. bored..T.T haiz.. i wish next year isnt that demon is our teacher...(aka.. teacher liew ai ing) omg.. she is so damn strict! i really hate her.. no offence lar.. not taking chinese for my PMR...whether she like it or not.. she cant force me if i dont want to.. its a free country right? so? i have my authorities to not take chinese for PMR.. well sometimes she can really convince u to take chinese.. with my lousy results? i dont think so..

i havent even started with my school preperations yet.. its seemed so fast that how time flies.. i can still remember the last day of school.. getting report card.. anxious to know which class your in next year.. trying to keep in touch with friends.. hanging out.. i feel like i have done nothing this year.. except goofing off.. ya.. i can be a little nuts sometimes.. thats just me..

ever since calvin (aka aron) introduced me to this campus package.. its like a sort of XPAX package but its more for students and more appropriate for us.. make sure you are below 25.. lol..i have been sms-ing a lot especially with calvin and ky.. they also used the same package which make it soooo much cheaper to sms each other.. can u believe it? sms using the campus package with another friend who uses campus package only costs half sen! believe it or not.. i am not lying! its true.. serious.. and wats even better is that ur credit will never expire..

went to starbucks.. yuck! i hate cold coffee.. they just make me sick on the inside.. makes me want to vomit.. no offence to coffee lovers.. i love coffee... but hot ones.. haiz.. i got a pair of ear rings from my cousins this christmas.. and what am i gonna do with it? i dont pierce my ears.. its like soo.. not right for me.. watever...

oh ya.. i just remembered.. to all RC's.. age 15 and above next year.. are to attend a confirmation course next year..that is if u want lar.. at ST.Joseph's Cathedral.. 4th January.. 1pm-230pm.. that means u too ian gan.. better be quick with ur comunnion... better not be left behind..

No comments: