Monday, January 12, 2009

the start of school

ok..its like a week after school starts.. and ya.. i met some of my old friends.. and made many new friends... sort of.. maybe.. i think...

ya.. the teachers are still the same.. some lame and some really good..especially malay and sejarah.. its more like a bedtime class.. they can seriously put you to sleep..! for your information.. do u noe that after a week and our sejarah teacher is still teaching us on the very 1st page?! i mean like come on! what is there so much to talk bout at the 1st page.. sometimes i really dunno why these teachers are even qualified to teach.. oh and ya..malay too! do u noe wat essay she asked us to write? -Diri Saya-.. i was like.. my mouth wide open.. my jaw practically fell on the floor already.. and ya her lessons are so damn bored.. why cant any teacher just teach malay properly? and whats worse? my malay is really bad and i was hoping that a really good teacher could teach us.. i dont think we B class truly deserve this...

lol! today was like so.. funny! Mdm. Ursula was explaining briefly bout Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.. and Mdm. Ursula wanted us to dramatise it so it will be more interesting.. remember there was a part that Mr Hyde trempled on a small girl?? funny to mention it.. because me and sylvia.. acted that part! that part was like soo... funny! to me i was a really terrible at acting so i practically cant do it.. sylvia acted as Mr Hyde and i was the little gurl..i was walking and walking and sylvia just bumped into me.. and i pretended to fell down.. and she was like stomping her feet pretending to tremple me.. i cant evem scream because due to my terrible acting.. lol.. and the way that everyone kept on looking at us.. it is so LOL! i was practically giggling on the floor.. laughing my heads off! it was bad enough that she made fun of me and clement.. ewe.. my gosh! who would ever wanted to marry a guy like that? so zi lian.. wanted attention.i remembered was once clement sitted next to me all of a sudden.. i suddenly let out a scream.. ( its not very loud btw) and aron was like laughing and laughing.. i mean.. suddenly a huge monster sitting next to me..

before that.. there is clement and dennis acted as Mr Richard .. the totally weird guy with the walking stick.. they took the broom stick and pretended it to be as the walking stick.. dennis is much more funnier.. lol! sylvia was like almost practically laughing and rolling on the floor.. hmm.. i love funny people.. they make me laugh till i BURST! hahahahaha!

No comments: