Wednesday, January 28, 2009

happy chinese new year!!!

to all my chinese friends.. (including myself...) happy chinese "niu" year.. ei.. dun think i no celebrate d hor.. i got ar..

midnight.. 12am.. u can hear fireworks everywhere.. and no kidding .. these people around my neighbourhood actually know how to celebrate cny.. !! (well.. its the same every year anyway) fireworks.. everywhere... its sooo beautiful... its like everywhere surrounding u...its nothing but fireworks.. and my father likes to throw some sort of mini bomb( its just fire crackers anyway.. dont take me wrongly) .. and scare us.. its very small in size.. but.. when u hear it explode... u can hear nothing but urself screaming..

1st day- soooo many people coming!! a whole bunch cramming into my house.. mostly are my mum's and father's staff.. haiz..and they karaoke.. ok.. the karaoke part was really horrible so i am not gonna say anything... then my dad and his friends started to drink red wine... i dunno how these people can actually drink these kinda stuff... i mean it stinks.. but u guyz can actually drink it??? ewe! it taste horrible too.. dunno bout u guyz.. but it really makes me sooo wanna puke!!

haiz... then soon test will be here.. better be prepared to face more ugly..


life is sometimes a little torturing isnt it??

No comments: