Monday, March 2, 2009

remebering the good ol' dayz

PS: i am having difficulties trying to space out my posts.. so..if u cant read it.. then dont...coz it will get u confuzzled...
just feel like writing something today..
the song "love story" by Taylor Swift somehow touched me.. its like something that is there.. its just waiting for me to grab it.. but somehow i failed to.. and.. its also something thats in store for me.. just waiting for me to grab hold of it... something that is yet to come..^^..
printed loads of piano sheet music today.. i soo love them!>.<
test.. soo many of them ...!! not one week of school is free from test! well.. face it.. thats the life of a Form 3.. as the saying goes..
The roots of education are bitter.. but the fruits of it are sweet...
it really make sense though.. it just made me feel like during primary 6.. miss those good ol days.. all the friends.. teachers.. everything that i have been through there..are little scraps of memory .. which i shall never forget!
i can still recall what happened..
Primary 6 was a year of Hell to me..
at first..
in the beginning of the year..
finding ways to cope with studies..
balancing activities, tuition and education at the same time..
faced lots of very strict teachers..
which made the "me" today..
without them..
i am completely nothing today..
i dont think i will even have the priviledge to study in a good class..
most of all..
education is being handled by my tuition teachers..
so i SELDOM study at home..
sometimes never..
chinese..
my weak subject..
just by looking at it..
just made me want to faint..
my cousin obtained 4A's during her UPSR..
so my parents wanted me to do better to make them proud..
no worries..
i will make u proud..
and i did!
my faith in chinese started to fade..
so i knew that the most A's i could achieve is 5A's
7 subjects..
5A's
maybe that was my fate..
maybe its sealed that way..
then a friend approched to me..
introduced to me a tuition..
which totally flipped me internally outwards..
it totally helped me to improve my chinese!
Oh... Thank God..
if it werent for her..
i think i would get only 5A's..
DOOMS day finally arrived..
i wasnt panic..
unlike other students still scribbling through their books..
studying anything with all the time left..
i felt cool..
and treated it as a normal exam..
as exams just passed one by one..
i find them not to be as difficult as it would be in my imagination..
EVERYTHING TURNED OUT FINE..
until chinese exam came..=.=
chinese paper 1 first..
the paper..(to me) was soo damn difficult..
i never thought of it that way before..
its just some of the words which i dont know what it meant..
struggling in my mind..
trying to guess out the meaning..
its no point playing with your fate..
so i just let it be..
i cant do anything then..
nothing much i can do..
if i could..
what could i do??
find a dictionary in my brain and look up for the meaning??
i wish..T.T
after i passed up the exam paper..
i stood at the corner..
break down ..
there is no use for tears..
its done..
my fate sealed...
paper 2 next..
after seeing what its like in paper 1..
i have a totally bad feeling for paper 2..
exam papers were given..
i prayed hard..
i flipped through the papers..
find it not so challenging than paper 1..
Thank You, Lord..
for hearing my prayers...
after 2 months..
during November to be precise..
results are out..
i can feel myself trembling..
hands shaking..
legs sprawling..
cold sweet dripping from my forehead..
***( that didnt happen...>.<.. i just like to exagerate a lot!)***
when results were displayed...
everyone rushed up to see the results..
i just waited at a corner..
until everyone start to evacuate..
then.. a friend approached me..
and said..
" Mallory!! u Got 6A's!! 1B!!"
"what?? you're serious??!!"
i only thought that 5A's is my fate..
well.. somehow my fate fooled me..
i actually got 6A's..
i dont know whether i should be happy
or sad
or feel angry?
6A's is good..
if only the chinese standard wasnt high..
i would already obtained straight A's..
how unfortunate of me..
well..
im glad with my 6A's..
and thats all i asked..
my dearest teacher..
you've helped me so..
guided me for 6 long years..
to accomplish my mission..
by achieving the best results i could score..
thank you for your patience and guidance..
i couldnt have done it without you..
you were strict sometimes..
but you did all of for me..
and made the me i am today..
thank you so much..
i am very fortunate to be thought by you..
i shall never forget for what u did to me..
you changed my life..
and made me a better person today..
Thank you ever soo much ..
3 years just passed..
and here i am blogging..
days of PMR are getting closer day by day..
its ok..
just do like what i used to do 3 years ago..
im sure i could achieve my dream results..
i wont disappoint my parents..
i will make them proud..
like how i used to during UPSR..
Oh Lord..
Help me..
Send your guardian angels to guide me in my studies..
so i could obtain good results in my exams..
Thank you Lord..
This prayer we asked this through Christ our Lord, AMEN

No comments: