Monday, April 6, 2009

summerizing everything i have been through for the week



my summery throughout.. the week..



my loyal companion

he was always there..
by my side..
flashing a smile towards me ..
and giving me confindence ..

"it has happened".. they said.. i looked at them with shocked and bulging eyes..


i ran back..
as fast as i could..
sweat dripped from the side of my face..
but it was too late..


i stood there ..
heartbroken..
tears streaming down my cheeks..(this did not happened)


i have failed my friend..
you were gone..
before i could even say goodbye to you..
you mean a lot to me..
from the very day i met you..


i have failed to be your owner..
how can i be so irresponsible?
i would do anything to have you back again..
eventhough you're just an item to others..
but still..
when i looked at you..
you're more than that..
it reminds me of all the good and best times we had with each other ....
and of course with friends too!..


all the things we've been through..
those countless moments we had..
no one could replace you..
my faithful companion..
my element to success..
my arms are always wide to welcome you back..!


May God have mercy on all those low-lives ...
you took him away from me..
but my heart will never stop to find him..
turn away from sin ..
walk towards God..
be faithful to him..
remain chastity in him..
as long as you're willing to repent..
the gate of heaven welcomes you!



______________________________________



let's make the world a better place for mankind...=)






running away..
from this drastic place..
which i have not known..
what kind of place is this?!



seeing cars giving out carbon monoxide..
seeing the crowded hospitals..
seeing particles of dust covering up the atmosphere..
seeing people smoking..
i just couldnt bear it..
*chocked*


standing amongst mother nature..
enjoying the gift of God that had given to us..
but suddenly all i saw..
trees being chopped down..
depletion of animals..
just for the sake of mankind..
why are mankind so selfish?
the whole world has became a threat to mankind..


the whole world stood still..
as i saw that the whole world was surrounding by smoke..
thick.. bulky.. smoke..
it blurred my vision..
i cant see where i am going..
large amount of carbon monoxide.. carbon dioxide surrounded me..
i cant seem to breathe properly..
all the air in me rushed out of my body..

there i stood.
my fate lies here..
and there's no changing back..
if only mankind would think back that this would happened..
we wont even be suffering here..


uncounciousness surrounded me..
the whole world enclosing in..
as i breathed my last..
i took one more romorseful look at this world..
that i am about to leave..
my eyes closed..
and was never to be opened again..
my death?
well.. by the polluted world..



we have only one world..
lets turn our backs against all those harmful activities..
and start to appreciate our world more..


we have only one world..
one earth..
do it for mankind..
for the future generation..
lets make the world a safer place for mankind to live...=)






well... we have only one world.. until we go to mars of course!






_________________________________________________________________________________________






-Alice Nix Cullen-



"i can see the future..."






____________________________________________________________






Presenting ...






*drum rolls*






TAYLOR LAUNTER!!






ARGH!..



and the whole crowd goes wild!









i specially love this one!

u noe? i rather prefer him than edward.. seriously though! ahahah!













No comments: