Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PMR is history now!

YAY! after all these while.. those 10 months struggling through .. PMR is officially over and OUT of our lives.. i really want to thank GOD for guiding me all these while throughout PMR and enable me to go through it easily.. :D

haiz, birthday this year.. in an exam room..funny.. and rather weird.. all those 8 subjects were gone.. and now hoping to get what we deserve in return which is of course.. STRAIGHT A's! :D

i still can't believe that PMR is over! i kept pinching myself over and over again.. constantly reminding myself that i am 100 % awake! it seemed like it was yesterday that we all just started form 3 and we were chilling out.. not taking PMR so serious.. and we even said that PMR still a long way to go.. but look at us now! we're chilling! HOO!

now.. a list to the things i'm looking forward to:

  • NEW MOON!
  • read up all of Jodi Picoult's books
  • watch all the movies..aka prison break! :D
  • do a little work out or so? =.=
  • play and do nothing all day? *nice*
  • celebrate my birthday with my friends.. :D
  • enjoy my life to the fullest! :D!!!!

will update more on my life later.. feel kinda not used to blog because after so long not blogging.. oh well cheers! :D

No comments: