Monday, May 10, 2010

Miracle. Love. Friends. Silence.

A miracle had happened today :)

There are times I do wish,
That somehow I'd like to believe,
every problem faced,
can be solved,
with a blink of an eye.

The dew drops silhouetting against my window,
The dark and bright skies are playing collage,
I breathed out,
And my breath stained the car window with water.
I placed my hand on the car window.
It's cold.
It's morning.
It's Today.
No more delaying.
I had enough.
It ends today.

I was afraid.
I was timid.
I was scared.
I came in like the wind,
I knock on your door,
I see smiles,
but not yours.

I approached you,
I held your hands,
You were trembling,
I can feel it.

You stood up,
pat my shoulders,
and apologized.
It was a miracle.
God answered my prayers.

Friends,
they're everywhere.
But are they,
your true friends?

Friends,
come and go.
But true friends,
won't leave your heart.

Friends,
lend you a shoulder to cry on,
hugs you whenever you feel down,
make you smile again when you're sad.

Friends,
are the people,
whom you can count on,
trust,
believe,
rely...

Today was wonderful. A miracle happened. God answered my prayers :) I cannot believe what just happened just now. But, it DID happened. I never did believed in changing people by just talking.. I always have believed that we can make a difference by using forceful acts or forceful instructions. But I was wrong, because all along.. I never was exposed to all these.. but abruptly.. this happens.. and the feeling was.. AWESOME. :)

I had a super awesome day today.. DID YOU?

Miracles.
They don't happen just like that.
But,
They do happen,
When you least expect them to.

Miracles,
They don't fall from the sky,
They don't happen magically..
But,
It all starts from you.

Miracles,
has happened to thousands..
But,
It touches us ..
once in a life time.

Love empowers everything. No matter what the situation is. Love is the answer to all. I don't mean that puppy dog love -.-'' But, the love that someone can SHOW to the other in many ways.
Love can be trasmitted in many ways.. but the best way to show the LOVE you have for them.. is the silent way.
Silence is strong.
Silence is brave.
Silence is quiet.
Which symbolizes peace.

Love is quiet.
Love is sweet.
Love is kind.
Love is neat!

Love tells you,
the things you don't hear.
But touches you,
with silence. :)


No comments: