Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WHEEEEEE

HEY HEY! how's it going? xD It's been so long since I last updated this blog.. well.. exams are over.. and I AM SOOOO RELIEVED! RAWR the exam this time seemed forever and non stop.. 2 whole weeks made it seemed like.. 2 whole months -.- I know I'm exaggerating.. but it does kinda feel like it. :( Well, enough said about the past.. now holiday's HERE!! finally.. 3 whole WEEKS~~

I feel like screaming at the top of my voice .. till my lungs can't breathe! :)))) constantly.. I'd still think that I'm dreaming.. and all of this just ain't real.. but it's real alright! HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!! :))))

I am sooo DARN looking forward to vacation! :)) I so badly need one. I can't stand the heat here.. and it's driving me crazy every afternoon. The intense heat gets on my nerves and it makes the whole world turn upside down :( everything just don't seem right -.- Turning on the air conditioner every afternoon .. :P Heh, I rather it rain than the scorching heat -.-

-VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--VACATION--

Yeah.. these are the only words in the my mind now.. :) NZ !! here I COME! Hope I don't get jet lag -.- like last time -.- horrible horrible HORRIBLE -.-

WELL.. I'm off to do ENJOY myself now.. TATA



No comments: