Wednesday, July 21, 2010

:'(

You said you believed me

You said you trusted me.

You said I was nothing like the others.

But now everything changes.

Where has that trust gone to?

You started doubting me..

It hurts me terribly.

I cannot believe someone like you

would do this to me.

Why is it so hard for you to understand?

That I'm not like the others?

I don't feel safe in my own world

I don't even feel safe in my own mind.
Somehow I just know

you might be there searching for clues

You stabbed my heart

Right to its core

I thought we dealt with this before.

I wish you knew,

how I truly felt.

I don't want this to continue anymore

I hope you'd understand.


2 comments:

Nic. said...

Aww, Nix.. :(
Who's the one doing this to you?
Give him/her a punch from me?

Mallo :) said...

aww.. its nothing really.. :)