Thursday, June 24, 2010


THE FEAR SONG :)




Fear is still living in me,
I beg and pleaded,
but it just wont go away...
What can I do to make you fade?
Out of sight..
Out of mind...

Oh Mr Fear,
What do you want from me?
I have nothing special ..
So just please leave me alone!
What can I do to make you disappear?
So that I can be fearless?

EESH! Mr Fear,
Can't you see I'm very busy..
I'm trying to live out my life like it's the very last..
Why are you still bugging me when I sent you off?
I guess we have to do this the hard way...

RAWR! Mr Fear..
Please do me a favor..
Just this once, let me succeed.
All I need is this once,
To prove that I am brave,
So that everything is going to be fine :)


GAH!! Mr Fear,
You're getting on my nerves..
Why is it that you just won't listen?
I'm getting tired of playing your games..
Now just get the heck out of my life..

Dear Mr Fear,
You're very quiet this few days..
Your silent treatment getting me worried..
Was it something I said?
Oh please don't drift away..
I'm truly am very sorry...

Yo! Mr Fear,
Guess who I just met,
I met with Mr Love.
He taught me how to love,
one another like yourself..
and now life couldn't get any better..

Greetings Mr Fear,
Guess what Mr love taught me,
He taught me how to fall in love.
I met this guy since a long time ago..
but now I'm unsure whether is it for real.

Times like these,
I wish I was afraid..
So that I won't make stupid mistakes.
Before It's too late,
I'm begging you please...
Do come back to me?

HEY! Mr Fear..
You're finally back!
Where have you been all this while?
I'm sorry I kept you aside in my mind..
But it's good to finally have you back :)

I guess it just comes to show,
it's good to have a little fear in you.
Sometimes it's ok to be afraid..
But don't let it all go to your head :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey fellow readers :) How's everything? Yes.. that song .. I made it up. I just feel so frustrated about things going on these few days.. and.. if i actually blogged it out here.. it will take more than just one post :) believe me xD Anyway.. I do appreciate comments :) if you have anything to say about it.. just SAY! I'm all ears :)

OH.. to people who DONT KNOW what I'm trying to say here.. it's basically about how I feel these days.. I'm toying around with my emotions.. and my frustrations just never ends because MR FEAR " the meanie " is holding on to them and never letting them go. :)




No comments: