Monday, November 3, 2008

help?

haiz.. could this day get any worse?

got called up to Mr. Anthony's office again.. as usual is still about JP.. honestly speaking.. the only reason i join, is because my friends ask me to, and of course i want to train myself to be a great leader..who noes ? he kept saying all kinds of "chaos" happenings in school which the senior prefects couldnt handle.. wat more we? JP?

dont know whether am i capable of doing this responsibility.. i was a prefect at my prmiary school.. aiyo that time play play nia ma.. nothing d la.. u dont take care of class oso can d la.. life back then was so good.. now.. time to face for the worst..

do u think i am ready? i noe this is a question i am suppose to answer.. but seriously though.. am i ready to do this? i dont want to get into unecessary trouble..>.<

so many people Got tagged.. some people have honest, copied>.<*Aaron*, random, and lol answers.. well.. i think its cool.. nothing personal bout it.. my superstar is so pretty!! i love the one last year.. its prettier.. now its like blue and white.. that time during the ceremony, i wish i had a special bow, instead of tilting ur body 45 degress.. thats just plain.. i wish i could like just salute to them.. paiseh eh.. uniformed body not active.. hehe..

my superstar is so sharp! its like a ninja weapon.. u could kill someone with just a poke on the neck.. instant death... it cut me as well.. hurts.. to all superstar recepients.. remember to wear ur superstar when taking ur blazer pic..

afternoon lesson.. bored.. no one in class..i was walking around in the school and saw jacq in the canteen with brenda.. they were eating mee cup..*as usual*..*she doesnt eat anything nutritious btw* then we walked around.. and talked and somehow danced? in front of 2A class... they are more like entertainers.. we even threw money for them.. lol..they earned quite a lot back then.. i think the most is like RM3.. thats consider as a lot. to them.. i think..

then.. we just receive the news that we are gonna perform an Iban and Kenyah traditional dance.. i mean like wat? do we really have to do it? i hate dancing..dancing is just isnt my type.. and no way i am not going to wear anything the school is providing.. it would most likely be something that someone wore before... no way i want to wear it.. and, it seems that this dance is more likely to be a competition.. among the form 2's ..among everything to compete against, dancing? pass..sorry but i dont dance... and ya.. how can u fit 50 ppl in one stage? is that even possible? or some people comes out ? haiz..

this is a 3S' club section.. any member is welcome..

let me introduce some of the active members..
  • me! *of course**
  • nicole*card maker*and*peacemaker.. she makes any chaos calms down..*
  • Aaron*the clown*
  • steve* hehe.. no offence but he looks like snow white..>.<>

and some other members

  • ky* hmph*
  • robyne
  • mitch

i think thats probably all.. let me introduce some of the things we did..

3S' club stands for-Secret sharing society..

its more likely a club we just made up.. for fun.. and we dont really share secrets.. watever we do together.. is also consider as an activity.. there are no rules in this club.. so.. we will always be there if u need us.. *tada*

sad.. cant play card games anymore.. got captured by prefects.. its bad enough that Mr. Anthony and Mr. Halim saw it.. now a prefect? lol .. imagine if thats me.. the students would sure hate me by now.. >.

TO BE OR NOT TO BE?? WAT WOULD U CHOOSE?

still thinking of dropping chinese. well, its wats best for me.. i noe, i need to sacrifice my friendship with some of my friends as well.. well, theren is ian, pat, syl..some of them i noe, and i do get loads of benefits from dropping chinese like average increases.. less some lessons in class.. that will be so cool! the only thing i am worried is wat if my permission is not granted? wat if i cant drop?? i want to! if i drop and showing up my face at 3B.. that is not gonna happen.. wat if the demon is still our chinese teacher? that will only make matters worse! after all she trusted me.. and i am dropping chinese? come on! i have my own authorities.. right.. i cant bear to show up my face at 3B**if i still can make it till then**especially when she is teaching.. i just really cant.. that will dissapoint her.. and i really hate dissapointing someone.. especially when that someone is a teacher..

when problems like this approaches.. what should i do? backing and running away from problems just wont solve anything instead it gets worser and worser... i have 2 days thinking for my JP thingy.. really should I?? u be the counselor.. help me within this 2 days!! i need ur opinion as well! help me!

1 comment:

No-Name St'~ said...

what about justine? she is not in the 3S club? =.=