Saturday, November 1, 2008

november 2nd.. tagged by eric and ky

hehehe..ky and eric tagged me.. lol.. some questions are just too random.. cant answer..haha..tag u 2 back later..lols.. love listening to westlife songs.. reminds me of my childhood.. sometimes it also reflects my mood.. westlife's song are like mood detectors.. the songs i played always matches my mood.. especially love the song:nothing is impossible.. giving me a lot of hope... and soledad: when i am sad.. really touches my heart.. below are the tagged questions.. enjoy..^^
ps: questions are in blue.. got myself a cool new signature.. look below and check it out! give some comments.. thanks..


1.What is your ambition?
~never thought bout it.. soo many things i am interested in..scientist, engineer* i noe its weird, but i think inhertied this from my father..* too many!

2.Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
~since i dont have a boyfriend.. just make it friends.. they are like gold in your heart.. they only come once in a while.. and also special creation from God..

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?
~when i think life is pointless and getting bad marks during exams .. but still.. this is a really stupid decision.. life rocks a lot! ending your life just like that just give u a one way ticket to HELL.. dont do that.. its not a really good decision to make and its pretty dumb~

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
~yes.. but i wish for more.. otherwise the me today wont be blogging now.. the confidence i have.. is wat makes me today..

5.How many babies u wan?
~*vomits* okay... random much? but.. seriously i have never thought bout it and.. i think this question is best kept silent in me.. >.<


6.Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
~of course! otherwise there wont be a pot of gold at the other side of the rainbow... rainbow.. symbolises peace and harmony.. and a whole new beginning.. to start over.. watever mistakes u made.. its time to undo the mistakes.. and to make the world a better place to live=)

7.Are you yearning for freedom? ~
~definetly! a pair of wings for me to soar high in the sky..

8.I'm glad that I ....
~have a wonderful family and have loads of friends...

9.What's a perfect boy/girlfriend like to you? (list 10)
hmm..
~nice
~kind
~helpful
~smart!
~people with big heart! appearences doesnt matter.. its the inside that counts..^^
~thoughtful//
~caring..
~non-smokers!! TAK NAK!!
~non-alcoholic.. can lar.. but not too alcoholic.. not good for health
~trustworthy..=)

10.What are you really afraid of?
~i am really afraid of ghosts after watching horror movies.. but i like to read the novels like: MR.Midnight.. Singapore true ghost stories.. and grusome stuff.. i dont believe in any of those stuff anyway..><>

11.What is your bad habit?
~lazy.. play too much games.. and never stop.. watch too much episode shows which make me so nervous and wants to know wat happens next...*especially korean movie*..dont bother bout anything..

12.Do you like blogging?
~ya.. of course! but sometimes dunno wat to blog.. >.<

13.Do you cherich every single friendship of yours?
~of course i do.. unlike somebody..*ahem* ..my quote: true friends are like diamonds.. hard to find, untrue friends are just like dried leaves, scattered everywhere..

14.What does flying means to you?
~freedom! and stress relief.. calming.. it would make me feel like the whole world is in my hands.. so peaceful!~!! ...*i believe i can fly!! i believe i can touch the sky.....* it also means that there is still hope waiting for us to grab it..

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
~my true innermost abilities.. and a better life and a brighter future..=)

16.Are u single/relationship?
~ does it look like i am a person with a relationship? pass.. single..

17.Describe the person who tagged you with 7 words.
~specs, braces, pimples, dark, fluffy hair!!, tall?

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
~well.. fulfilling my wants and needs! and having all the friends who cared for you..

19.What will you become in another 10 years come?
~hmm.. a human? graduating from UNI... settling down to my adulthood i think.. hopefully

20.What can you say of youself?
~truthfully, things i ever wanted soo much in my life.. cant get it yet! just have to be patient.. and it will come straight to me..i think i pushed my hopes too high.. i think i had a simple life.. so far.. and i wish to continue living like this for the rest of my life.. as long as i am alive..

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings. hmm.. ME WAN TAG>>

1. SYL
2.GAN
3.NIC
4.AARON
5.SUSHII

no more liao...

~end~







No comments: