Saturday, October 25, 2008

emptiness

haha..yesterday was justine and patricia's birthday.. since i am suppose to be dropping class next year.. i think this is a great oppurtunity to get to know sylvia, ian and patricia better..

haiz.. i enjoyed myself on that day thats for sure.. ate ice cream with french fries..quite gross at first but it was tasty.. watched HSM 3 with ian, syl and pat.. it wasnt that bad as i thought it would be.. i was really impressed ...^^ the movie was good.. two thumbs up to HMS 3! then we drank coffee ...OMG!! starbucks is like heaven! one sip of it.. i felt my brain calmed.. and so released.. i have never felt so good in my life.. the coffee was brilliant.. eventhough for a person like me who normally drink coffee.. starbucks is still better.. i must admit that it had a really great taste...

felt really empty and lonely.. its like as if i am so trapped and so confused with my own emotion .. feeling really frustrated... have too much thoughts in my mind.. its like school is almost coming to an end.. i am so gonna miss school.. dont know why i just said that.. i am so gonna miss u guyz.. life is so dull when there is no one out there..

so confused!! felt so empty! its like there is no one out there anymore its only me alone.. its less than 16 dayz till school is over..if only somebody could shed some light on me.. and comfort me.. that will be great^^

No comments: