Sunday, October 12, 2008

birthday celebration~

a sincere thank you i want to say to all of u who made this special for me.. happy birthday ian! thank you guyz for making this day very special to me.. this is the best birthday i had since last year.. well, last year was great but this wan is even better.. thanks guyz.. i will cherish every moment i had with u guyz..

well it was fun.. we went to eat.. and roller blade.. OMG! roller blading is so painful if u dont know how to roller blade like me.. it took me bout 30 minutes to learn how to rollerblade.. and to stable myself.. i think i fell for more than 4 times.. my elbows and knees are a little bruised ..so.. wat the heck? i still had fun that day.. hehe~~

went to Wonderland.. where there is always LOVE!! but there is no hope..but there is always LOVE>.< hahax.. went singing there.. very loud and noisy...played many games.. hehe.. and we also went to another amusement park.. there we challenged ian to ride the small car which all kids ride.. but he refuses to .. awhh.. its okay ian.. dont cry!

oh yes.. taking picture! well, sorry guyz... for those who did not receive any pictures.. coz mostly its like me, sylv and erix choose d.. so mostly we get the pics.. sorry>
thanks michelle for ur birthday wish.. by the way, @@ron did help u say happy birthday to me.. its all rite.. i also want to thank joshua for his kind consideration and he felt really sorry for unable to attend my birthday celebration.. but still, thanks..

thanks a lot! i dunno how many times to say thank you to u guyz.. u dont know how much that day means a lot to me.. not going to have a celebration like that anymore next year.. well got lar.. but maybe a little delayed.. still deciding wat to give ian yet..

to all of u... ky, justine, @ron,@rix, josh,michelle, jacq, sylv, steve.. u are like the best people in the whole wide world and which i couldnt live without..

ps: to ky: y did u buy that hairband anyway? who is it for ?wakakaka

No comments: