Monday, October 13, 2008

i grow up too fast!

i am alive..
i always am..
i have been living and alive for 14 years and 2 days..
all i ever wanted..
i wanted too many things..
things which cant be bought in stores..
i wanted to have happiness..
i want to have loads of friends..
i want to the sun to shine everyday..
i wanted barney to come to life...
i want my beloved stuffed animal to talk to me..
i want my imaginary friend to come to life..
i always wanted to play with purple and brown...
i want to many things..
sadly, all those things i wanted just cant come true..
i was little back then...
as i look upon a basin..
which i couldn't reach when i was little..
now.. the basin is too short for me to use..
i remember i had to ask my teacher to carry me to wash my little hands..
as i grew up..
i tend to put all my wants aside and try to never remember it..
but those are sweet memories of my childhood..
i wanted so many things..
now to think of it..
all my wants are very very precious to me..
why have i put it aside for so long without even thinking bout it!
i grew up too fast!
i want to go back becoming a 5 year old again!
i dont want to grow up! yet..
things i want to experience when i was a kid is not fullfilled..
i want to swim in a pool of chocolate..
i wanted the trees to be made up of ice-cream!
i want the mountains to be made out of layers of cake!
i want the clouds to rain cookies!!!
oh..that will be sweet..
i think i am getting too old for that..
but there is no harm to imagine it rite?
i dont want to be mature!
turn back time...
to when i was little..
if God could turn back time for me..
i would give up anything just to enjoy my childhood again..
i want to grow up..
but i think i am growing up too fast!
slow down time!
i want to watch cartoon!
i even use to think there are monsters under my bed..
i was afraid of many things..
namely..
  • electronic devices-my mum says that the plugs are vampires which sucks blood
  • lightning-my mum also told me that when you're naughty.. God will struck you down with his lighning..
  • water-i have phobias of people drowning.. i hate to go into pools unless i have a float..
  • other people@strangers- well, i dont know them..

kinda dumb huh?

to be afraid of such things..

i grew up too fast!!!

i dont want to grow up anymore!!!

maybe a little more then stop ..

give me a period of time to enjoy back my childhood!

next year.. PMR..

after PMR then two years then i am off to college..

then uni..

whoa whoa whoa... slow down..

but its true!

if i could turn back time..

i would resit my UPSR and get straight A's//

i would correct my mistakes which i shouldn't have commited..

i would have a chance to play with my pet dog-cranberry again one last time..

i want so many things..

is it too late to ask for it again?

No comments: