Wednesday, October 15, 2008

silent, silent, silent, silently...><

clouds are getting dark..
so dark..
i cant see anything..
i cant feel anything..
i felt..
the coldness inside me..
the darkness inside me..

so cold..
so dark..
i am so lost ...

then..
rain started pouring..
i looked at myself ..
and i saw nothing..

all i ever wanted..
something in my life..
doesnt even cost a cent..

in this world of silent tears..
tears roll down silently..
the pain is killing me silently..
so silent..
like silent death..

welcome to happy land my friend..
in here..
as you approach..
its gloomy..
dark...
silent..

silent tears..
full of pain and misery..
so painful which is much more worse than a blade..
its cutting my heart..
into bits and pieces..

black..
a colour of darkness..
so dark..
very dark..
watever colour is painted on it...
it still remains dark..

a piano..
a stubborn musical instrument..
plays watever u wanted..
but i took it for granted..
and.. the piano..
uses its sharps and flats..
a straight shot on the head..
silently..

all i seek..
something simple...
moments like this..
i wish that you are here beside me..
to comfort me when i am down...
sadly..
the person i have been waiting for this whole while..
hasnt yet appeared..
still remains as a mystery..

here i stood..
at a corner...
heavy teardrops..
splashing heavily..

this world of silent tears..
will it ever go away..??
this world..
nothing but darkness and pain..

as i approach my teenage life..
i see nothing but silent tears and cries..
i want this world to go away..

my world..
full of silent tears..
will there be anyone out there?
to free me from this world?
this world...
no matter wat i do..
its still the same..

i tried to approach them..
they only threw words at me..
i felt sad..
i felt that its not worth living!
i dont feel like to live anymore..
its not worth it..

after all i did..
just went down the drain..
its completely useless..
i know its good for me..
but still..
no point rite?
no support..
i dont feel anything..

its so hard to breath..
i cant feel my legs and arms..

all i wanted ...
from you..
its just very simple...
its right in front of you..
waiting for you to find out..

*peace be with you*


-Mallory 16.10.2008

No comments: