Wednesday, November 26, 2008

hols..

its been like 3 weeks since i last blogged.. and u guyz thought that i disappeard.. hmm.. not really, i am still here and still alive.. so.. practically my computer was down..*again* and u noe the rest..

feel really sick during the holidays.. nothing much going on.. the 1st week was like waking up late.. then too tired then fall back asleep.. then wake up, breakfast.. staring at the dead pc.. then ps2, then tv.. practically thats how my life is so far..still have to practice piano.. xiens ar.. teacher also asking me want to have exam next year or not.. dunno la.. too many things to think already..

dunno how to approach Robinette say i want to drop chinese.. have to write letter.. dunno how to write.. gah! stella left miri already..all of a sudden... she didnt even say goodbye to me.. T.Tnvm.. all the best from us to her in kelantan.. must always jy oh.. hope to see each other again in the future.. i will always cherish the frienship we always had together..

too bored.. bought form 3 books to do.. started with maths and science.. maths was ok.. but some are just brain-teasing.. well, the 1st chapter was ok.. for science.. it was ok as well.. still forcing myself to read malay novels which i really need a notepad and a electronic dictionary by my side.. its like read.. read.. read.. then look at the dictionary.. then write at the notepad.. then read..read.. read.. gah! so xiens...hope this will pay off some day.. this is really agonizing! i use to be very good at malay at primary school and i score good marks as well.. what have become of me for the past few years.. have to find that myself again to get good marks in malay.. must have confidence and never panic..**ps: i always panic when it comes to subjects which i am not good at.**when i am panic.. things will turn out bad..

since when has hols become study month.. haiz.. forcing myself to read malay novels.. which i really really dont like.. its like eating bitter medicine.. well.. after viewing my blog it made me felt much better..got bored this morning.. took my camera out and take many lame pics.. the sky.. the floor.. haiz.. bad at photographing.. life is bored.. isnt it?


No comments: