Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The End of the Finishing line..

Another year is about to flow by, and I must say, time do fly by real fast, it's like I don't even feel time flowing anymore, somehow it just managed to slip off my senses. Well, I guess what the saying was true.. time DO flow by fast especially when you're enjoying your wits out! xD

Well, I really hate this time of the year, saying goodbye to all the holidays, which were filled with cherished memories, accompanied by movie manias... :) ... also with tearful moments. Well, form 3 life is over, coming to an end, the finish line is near, the end, no more, never coming back again. :'(

I still can't admit that I'm going to form 4 next year, which is kinda like " woah, I'm THAT old already" since I first stepped in to school, I always looked forward to form 4, and until now, I have no absolute positive reason why.. O-o. Then, got to start thinking about my future career I'm pursuing, and where to study..... scholarships... Gosh TIME! don't go by any faster! :( seemed a little too fast... REALLY... my flashback still flashes back during my form 1 time... how did I grow up so fast? TIME.... the enemy .. of most mankind xD

Well, PMR results were out.. satisfied everybody? I don't know what to feel really... overjoyed? astounded? astonished? shocked? overloading emotions? =.= definitely nothing like any of that.. surprisingly, i felt kind of neutral.. stupid darn chinese, I'm SO glad that you're over and out of my life.. no longer shall you hold me back, no longer shall you dwell in me, no longer a threat .. no longer pulling me back.. FEAR ME! for you no longer clench my freedom, I'm a free girl now! FEAR, you're my past... do me a favour and stay there.. imprisoned in my past forever!! MUAHAHAHAAH!!! man i feel free! xDDD! I always wanted to say that.... xD

watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 today....cute, definitely... and a lot of AW's.... :) Theodore was SO CUTE! xD I squeaked a little in the cinema.. until mitch shushed me up =.= ... oh well... it was nice :)

UH... school tomorrow :( and it's not even 2010 yet! :( some of the mallo's are seperated from us, but hopefully their transfers are a success.. :) I pray to God that they would succeed with the transfer and may whosoever in charge enlighten them :) SCHOOL UNIFORM.. :( I'm not used to wearing uniform ler.. :( sad...

TIME! SLOW DOWN! if only you could freeze in time, and let everything just last forever.. good times to remember :)

oh well, still thinking about my new year's resolutions... well, I sure did came up with SOMETHING..

  • Good results.. it's always a must anyway ... =.=
  • be more daring a little, not shrewing up like a nutshell...
  • Train Cs ... hopefully I pray that we'll reach towards nationals.. well, miracles do happen when you least expect it to happen :)
  • Learn HOW TO USE makeup.. =.=

SO FAR..... i think that's kind it... xD

well, like I said, miracles DO HAPPEN when you least expect it to happen :)

ADIOUS 2009... 2010 here we come :)

No comments: