Thursday, February 4, 2010

:)

yippee!! it's my first post of the year 2010...! :)

and can you believe that i didn't have the time to blog for the past month? that's just sad :( very sad.. :'( * MAJOR SAD FACE*

well, since young.. I've been looking forward to form 4 life.. well, I thought it'll be fun and all that.. but .. i was WRONG.. Form 4 life is real hectic.. and I didn't feel this only until orientation was over.. orientation was a blast :) definitely will miss it :( had fun.. LOTS of fun... new students had FUN too.. so did the AJK's :) though tiring, but the effort we put out for this orientation was really worth it :) we love you new students :)

ok.. to summarize what I did for the past month was.. Orientation to begin with.. played lots of games.. and also talks from the teachers, principal, vice principal :) new students were co-operative with me :) their co-operation while playing games really did touched me :) it goes to show that when they wanted something badly.. they'll do anything to achieve it... even if it means working together as a team :)

ok, next. HOMEWORK. To be honest, since form 1 to 3.. I never actually did completed my homework.. Don't get me wrong.. I did do my homework.. but sometimes never did completed it >.<>

everything now is all just topsy turvy.. everything is going not as planned.. and nothing seemed right.. >.<>

Biology is fun :) and why? the main reason is the teacher that is fun.. her " FUN" isn't that kind of fun you're expecting me to say.. her fun is more towards like.. insulting students.. but her tone and way of insulting was just so funny that the whole class laughed.. that's why biology is just so interesting.. xD but the memorising is killing my brain cells bit by bit..

Moral teacher.. D: nothing i can say bout him.. but 5 words i wish i could say to him are " GET OUT OF MY FACE"

Add maths.. is literally driving me up the ceiling.. yeah, wall isn't enough.. but the ceiling ... xD I just don't get it.. I know the concept and all that, but when it comes to exam.. everything in my mind just turned blank ...

concluding.. form 4 life made me felt like i aged 5 years more every day... so yeah.. you know what i mean.. >.<

no more touching the laptop.. ( but i still do anyway :P )
no more tv.. ( watched a little still :P )
no more going out.. ( kinda.. but what the heck? parkson clothings aren't nice at all.. KL's clothings.. now we're talking :P)

CS-ers... MAKE ME PROUD :)


No comments: