Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Life.. NOW

Pissed?
Clenched in anger?
Non-stop gritting of my teeth?
I have absolutely no idea what to feel..
Disappointed? - maybe..
Sad? -supposedly..
Angry? - guess so..
Happy?- could be..
Tired?- definitely..

Just feel like I'm kind of in mood confusion..
Things like this get along with me well, and in the other way some other times..
It's amusing .. sometimes.. but when it gets over the boundary.. everything changes..
This week had been kinda rough .. with all the topical exams and everything clamering up my mind...
the fact that chinese new year is next week and the thought of can't go to shopping until friday is making matters worse.. -.- ''
Bought the clothes already, but not pants or shoes yet.. what's new year without a complete new set of clothes?

Every year, I always stumble into people like this .. asking this random question over and over again.. but well, it's no harm done.. you're just curious that's all .. and wanted to know more :P
the question is :" do you celebrate chinese new year? " well, I do .. as a matter of fact.. :) My mum is a chinese.. so I don't see the reason why I'm not celebrating.. :P

Topical tests.. some were awesome, some were terrible and some were.. just .. average.. -.- so far, my overall comment on my performance.. its just OK.. nothing more than that.. Form 4's hectic life is starting to kick in.. and the headache and insomniac i get every day made me felt that I aged 5 years more .... terrible eh? no doubt if I had any wrinkles.. -.- which I hope I won't get any.. So far for topical exams.. I really wanted to thank God for being with me throughout this whole week, I couldn't have made it this far without him.. even if I did made it.. my brain would die .. totally brain dead.. Thank you Lord, for giving me the strength and confidence in my exam so that I could achieve better results and prove to myself and everybody else that form 4 life isn't that difficult to cope with :)

Stress+ tonnes of homework= psycho..

well, it's kinda true though.. believe me... I never faced stress that much when I was only facing PMR.. :P there's this wacky dude sitting in front of me.. who goes all psycho when he has LOTS of stress.. to all those in 4s2.. you know who I'm mentioning .. xD He'll shriek and scream and yell like some wacky dude who just strike lotto -.- everyone was laughing like mad.. and believe me, I laughed till i cried.. his actions are a little bit.. indescribable.. so I'll try to record a video next time :)

I'm proud with the progression :) everyday my burden is well liften up.. not so many things to worry about :) the juniors are my inspiration to make me move forward each and everyday.. though we may not know what God will bring us tomorrow.. their belief and confidence in me .. gave me every good reason to strive till the end, though it's difficult.. the outcome is bliss :) Juniors are better than seniors.. *awkward* Well, no doubt.. these people are trained since young :) kinda proud of them though.. xD make me prouder! xD

Well, enough about the on goings on my life.. As you all could have noticed.. i changed the layout of my blog.. :) what do you think? nice? pretty? beautiful? exquisite? spontaneous? well, your comments are highly appreciated :)

Chinese New year is finally coming.. :) Finally could load off that heavy bag off my shoulders.. relax and wish I could just hibernate like there's no tomorrow :)

Till the next time :)




No comments: