Friday, February 26, 2010

BOOO!!!!

Did I scare you? xD

oh well, I so LOVE this photo of me above! it's like partially.. i looked a little eurasian.. xD and it's like COOL! i know.. most of you think that this photo of me aint eurasian at all -.- but look!! my HAIR kinda is though..

my hair NOW is blackish brownish.. or something like that.. but this is.. blackish brownish and reddish! :) reddish! xD it's like as if it completed the colour balance of my hair. credits goes to the photographer, SYLVIA! :)

OK, no worries, I ain't going to go dye my hair red.. I mean, that's stupid. who would want to do that? If I'd do something like that, I'd probably look like someone who just got out of the jungle. -.-

Chinese New year visiting was a total blast :) yeah, I know that the houses we went were like.. quite a few, but it's the love and joy you share with each other .. :) ok, -.- seriously, lately I've been talking like a book -.- it's like, most of the sentences blabbed out of my mouth were.. like sentences from BOOKS.. eg: the love and joy you share with each other. -.- OK, literally, that was from my journal book -.- and maybe much influenced cuz im studying for exams. ANYWAY, back to the Chinese New year visiting, we didn't stepped into that many houses compared to the others who also went for visiting, but what the heck? we had more fun !! x) it's like seeing two little whores playing my ps2, screaming, yelling at the top of their voices, laughing hysterically -.- ok, i think i better stop here..

Went to Elaine's, Joshua's and Jessie's house :) FUN most of the time, we were glued to the television watching the nanny! Is she hilarious or WHAT? she has this great sense of humour! x) made me laughed throughout.

Everyone's been busy uploading all the photos, especially a certain someone which i shall not mention and shall remain annoymous. -.- He kept uploading stupid crappy photos of me at the wrong time, like when I was laughing half way... *snapped* and I was eating halfway... * snapped* and I was browsing through the photos... *snapped* to be frank, I don't mind being taken photos, but please.. let's just be rational, you won't want me uploading any silly photos of you don't you? i mean, logically, nobody wants that. -.- I have no idea how in the world he managed to capture those ugly pictures of me without me noticing at all -.- seriuosly! :( Maybe they just can't get enough of me, well, the paparazzi's loves me:) what can I say? a helmet's work just is never done .. x)


TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!

if only the world would abolish exams.. that will be the day! besides, you're helping to save mother earth too! No exams= save trees... AGREED? definitely. Well, exams are good and all, and I'm not gonna bore you here debating about exams-.- just by talking bout it, i felt my head expand -.- 70 pages of history... that's just crazy! :( well, so far so so.. well, better be prepared for the worst! :'(

THIS TIME! i will do better :) I promise myself.. I WILL! :)

Those who are going to be sitting for their gerak gempur, good luck, and do not fret. it's just gerak gempur and I presumed that everybody's stress level is to the max. Anyways, after this exam, when encountering another, believe me you won't feel that stress as before :) oh well, cherish your form 3 life.. it only happens once a year in your life :)

uh... gotta get back studying.. if you checked the clock, it's 1230 am. and yup.. the insomniac kicks in again...
xD


TATA!

let's just hope i sleep well and dream better today :)

CIAO :*

No comments: