Friday, March 5, 2010

Exams. Bubbles. Crap

yeah.. felt like saying THAT towards my BM paper. -.-
but no worries, I watch my language everytime :P
seriously, what in the world are those crappy meanings?
it's like another another language originated from outer space -.-
don't mind me saying that, but that's how i treated it.
well, gotta learn to love to love it sooner or later -.-
gah you freaking BM.. why won't you love me!? xD

siviks paper was also a little crappy, i copied most of the answers from the objective section. Not sure whether or not is it qualified to be given marks. xD oh well, the past is the past now, and I shouldn't be worrying over it. EXCEPT BM! :'( darn. I never thought I'd come across to this day, but YES! I ADMIT! Sejarah is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY EASIER than BM.. call me stupid or crazy or anything you like, but I'd prefer history than BM. xD

Oh Lord God,
please be with me throughout the exam.
Guide me Lord.
Shine your light on me.
Send your guardian angels to be with me,
and grant me wisdom, confidence and strength,
so that I would be able to get good results in my exam.
To you Lord,
nothing is impossible,
and I believe that,
everything can be done in your hands.
So I pray to you Lord,
that you'd be with me
and open my heart and mind
as I sit for this exam.


well, I don't mean to exaggerate.. but that's how books are treating me nowadays. Back then during PMR.. books are dead, and they were never meant to eat you up alive. But NOW, books DO come to life. and some certain special books, would eat you up, chew your brains, drink your blood, suck your eyeballs, use your intestines as skipping ropes... ok, i think i better stop here. The whole "exam craze" has made my mind gone all..crazy.. and nothing has been going on right about me ever since -.-



speaking about going insane...


well guys, it's official, I LOVE YOU! xD forever and always.. I think mainly this applies specially to Joshua, especially due to his wacky-ness. His wacky-ness made me felt the stress level on me decreased way beyond zero level :) thanks a lot :) and also jia chyi, her sarcasm .. it helps too :) To me, laughter is always the best way to help unleash all the inner burden and battle within me. Otherwise, I'd be someone who'd go EMO all day and just.. be emo -.- I was emo a lot before, but then when I came to realize how stupid and ridiculous I was to be emo just because of a random issue, I got over it :) Well, back then, I, myself admitted that I was a little bit childish.. oh what the heck.. I'm still childish, I can never get over this attitude of myself. Basically, much influenced by younger siblings. They can like make you go crazy and do anything to irritate or annoy you, which makes you really really pissed that you'd just feel like tickling them real hard on their bellies. Well, sibling love :) you gotta love that :)

Back then, everything seemed daze.. and I was really blinded by the true meaning of life. Everytime, I looked into a mirror and saw myself, uhh.. just another ordinary day, just another emo look, just another stupid freaking day. =.= I was so blinded and influenced so by my peers that I was blinded by the true meaning of life. I kept thinking that back then life was only about sadness, tears.. blablabla.. but basically I thought life was like that back then because not a lot of people understand how I feel. Do you like being called fat all the time? I mean, there's no use for me to explain .. as you guys always judge the book by its cover -.- Dude, I know I appear to be large in size because I always drink milk ALL THE TIME. =.= it's my high bone density that made me look heavier on the weighing machine. SHEESH =.= I know that you guys were just saying it for fun, and it's ok sometimes. But at times when it goes over a certain boundary, I can't take it. Seriously. I may look like I'm happy. But deep down, I'm a little disturbed and hurt. And I'm not saying this just to unleash my inner feelings, but I know very damn well that this applies to everyone. :)

BUBBLES!
I love bubbles. Well, go ahead, call me a kid :P because I DONT CARE! xD
I just blew one bottle of my brother's soap bubble, and he got REAL PISSED at me xD
I can never get tired of bubbles. I love them so much!
reminds me a lot of my childhood.
I'd always persuade my parents to buy me these bubble soaps and I'd go crazy over them just by blowing them.
Facing the wind,
feeling the wind brushing against my cheeks,
against my locks,
the bubble floats away,
high in the air..
before it pops..
in mid air :)

Bubbles made me think of all sorts of things. Like when I was young, I always dreamed of marrying a bubble king. XD! I know that he would build me a bubble palace, bubble cars and everything in bubbles! It's like so cool, and i actually remembered i had a picture being drew out somewhere around the house. I can still picture everything and how I drew it. Since young, I always believed that bubbles are like magical kingdoms. Everytime I blew out a bubble, I believed that there are tiny people living in them ( TOO MUCH INFLUENCE FROM DR SEUSS LAST TIME! ) So, I'd try to save the bubbles before landing towards the surface of the ground. BUBBLES!

Now, my siblings have taken up the interest to blow bubbles. At age 15-16, I think people would find it weird if a 15-16 year old teenager finds blowing bubbles a hobby. ( SPONGEBOB! ) But still, when they're not at home, their soap bubbles ran out real fast, because I used them to blow BIG HUGE BUBBLES.

BUBBLES
A round sphere.
Fragile.
Brittle.
Frail.
Oh sweet little bubble,
don't you ever pop.
I love the way,
you float in mid air,
dancing around against the wind,
your uniqueness,
made me love you so.
Different sizes,
Different colours,
signifies every single moment of my childhood,
I spent together with you.
No matter what happens,
you shall be a part of my life.
I'll remember every precious second I had with you.
Sweet little bubble
Never float away from my mind :)



OK TIS LATE! BYEBYE! xD

No comments: