Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weird.

Last night, I had this dream. A very weird dream. Don't go asking why. It just happened in my mind while I was asleep. It seemed so REAL. I find it a little.. disturbing? too weird to be true. The weirdest of all the weirdism I had .. so far.

I can't fully remember how it began, but I know it was at school. As in, our class, 4s2. Then, this guy, who seemed familiar .. started walking in, with a stash of pink letters, dumped it all on my desk. I was FURIOUS ( and I didn't know why ) and was like telling him off like " what gives? what's with all the pink letters?" Then he started telling me like " he doesn't love you anymore! no more! no more! " then I went all blank.. O.O? who doesn't love me? and why is he going bombastic telling me something which I don't know about and what's with the pink letters? and I have no idea why I started crying.

Moving on, Mitch.. was in the dream too. He won't stop asking me science facts. Like, what does pneumonia means, and what does it do to you.. and what is bronchitis, and what is cataracts, and catalysis.. surprisingly, in my dream, I know each of these things. O.O He was so freakingly WEIRD. Surprisingly, in my dream, I didn't respond like that. He asked and asked and asked.. but I just answered and answered.. -.-?

Then, Shirley Yip. I didn't understand how she got there, but she's there all right :) She was having her chinese exam.. they were suppose to write caligraphy. Then somehow she ran out of ink, then she wanted some more but got caught of cheating. The teacher sent her out of class. Then the freakishly part comes, she held her towel onto her nose ( like always ) and started crying. Her cry was like some sort of dragon cry -.- I don't really know how to describe it though. It was like dragon shrieking all the way, freaky.

Later, Sylvia. She was asking me maths question. I told her all the things she needs to know. But then, she started to write some sort of ... symbols.. which are unrelated to maths O.O and that look on her face was VERY freaky. It's like, eyes wide, her pen on her hands writing vigorously on her paper. I didn't like it one bit, scary. In my dream, I was... like.. " what are you drawing?" and she went all like " .... "

Let me see.. OH YEAH! GAHS! he was in there.. oh yeah, in my dream, our school actually had elevators... cool huh? but the weird part was, GAHS, me, calvin, mitch were in there.. then we were all in uniform carrying our books. GAHS was wearing PINK long pants! with strawberry printings all OVER it. In my dream, I didn't really respond to his pink long pants. He said to me " MALLO! is it RIPE out there?" and I went BLANK. completely. What did he meant by RIPE? and what's with the pink pants?! -.-'' then he started rubbing his butt onto the elevator wall -.-'''''' OK. WEIRD. COMPLETELY. Then he started giggling. -.- ( like always)

ER, who else, there were quite a number of people in my dream, and the dream was like.. cutting off here and there.. paste here and there.. so I'm a little confuzzled myself. :) YeAH! NIC WAS THERE TOO! I saw her skating about in the hall. Skate. As in.. she ACTUALLY skated across the hall as if there was ice there. I was walking towards here, then she stopped me. shocked, she just told me stay there and remain there and to not MOVE an inch. She continued skating.. skating.. and skate.. then I decided to disobey her and walk towards her eventhough she stopped me. I walked towards her and grabbed her arm but then she just vanished. Just like that in mid air. Weird huh?


OK, enough of freaking you all out. So, weird dream huh? I suppose that this isn't the kind of dream you all normally dream... right? :) well, weirdness has a way of blending in to my personality. :)


No comments: