Saturday, March 27, 2010

In the long run,
When we fall,
We get up,
And try again.

When things seemed difficult,
We tend to lose hope and faith,
We give in easily.
But hope has its way of coming back,
We get up,
And try again.

On times when situations seemed impossible,
Our emotions are easily crushed,
We feel the whole world closing in.
But God knocks on the door of my heart,
I opened it,
Allowing him to enter.
He pulls me up,
And I tried again.

I wanted to believe,
That miracles do happen.
But miracles don't happen,
It starts with you.

Life isn't just about how to face the thunderstorms,
but it's also about how you dance in the rain.

Don't stop believing, because I have never stopped believing in you :)
You made me believe, when I never believed in you.
Don't give up, for I have not given up on you.
You pushed me forward, when I started to give up.

I couldn't have made it..
But you proven me wrong.
And by that,
I thank you.


No comments: