Friday, March 12, 2010

A crying heart

Do you know?
How does it feel?
to be somewhere..
but you simply can't?

Do you know?
that it's hard for me?
to just let go of you like that?

Do you know?
my heart is still beating?
eventhough I'm not with you?

Don't you know?
I never feel at ease?
When I'm needed?
but can't be there?

Don't you know?
that you are a part of me?
You're everything to me?
Nothing in the world means to me more than you do.

Don't you know?
That I spent every single day,
observing you,
thinking what might be the best for you,
and hoping it'll be useful to you.

Didn't you know?
that my heart is always beating for you?
that my mind won't stop thinking about you?
my heart aches all the time?
thinking that every moment that I should have been with you,
but I just simply can't.

Don't you know?
that I put so much faith on you?
so much trust in you?
so much HOPE?

Don't you know?
that my fingers tremble?
legs go sore?
body shakes uncontrollably?
just by thinking of you?

Didn't you know?
that my mind has nothing but you?
worrying over and over again?
helplessly drowned in worrying over you.

Don't you know?
that this feeling is eating me alive?
day by day?
just not knowing what will happen tomorrow?

Little will you know,
I'll wait by the side of my phone,
waiting for you to tell me,
that there's still hope

Hope,
is all I need now.

Hope,
please don't leave me!

Hope,
something I can cling on to,
when I fall.

You're everything to me.
You're everything that I care about.
You're everything that I've sacrificed for.
So please I beg you,
to do your best,
it's now or never,
do the best while you still can.

I know I shouldn't be going,
but I had to.
Please please please
be good,
stay strong,
stay confident,
stay positive,
never stop believing,
stay PURE :)

CS members, you guys are everything to me. I couldn't have made it this far without you. Little did you know, the strength and confidence in you all, has pushed me to the max to never stop believing in you. Your courage, determination has proven to me that hope and faith is still there, waiting in open arms for us. Guys, please don't give up. You're almost there :) believe in yourself. I know that you can make it without me.
I know that nothing is impossible.

I pray to God,
to be with you all,
the grant you the strength and confidence,
and to have special ideas for CS.
I pray that you all will improve,
and open up your hearts as you learn new things.
I pray for the leaders leading without me,
I pray that God will shine the light on them,
guiding them each and everday,
teaching you all properly.

Don;t stop believing, because I have never stopped believing in you :)
You made me believe, when I never believed in you.
Don't give up, for I have not given up on you.
You pushed me forward, when I started to give up.

You are the reason why we had made it this far. So my beloved, JIA YOU! xD

I LOVE YOU :)

No comments: