Sunday, March 21, 2010

School reopens




Haiz.. I still remembered the week when I was still having exam.. my table or might as well put it as ROOM was a TOTAL mess -.- Mum won't stop yelling at me to clean up my room. I don't know about you guys though, but everytime I clean up my room, the thing/ object I was suppose to look for .. disappeared. Weird. After putting all my stuff away .. then I can't find the stuff I need to use -.- that's the whole thing I hate about cleaning up my room. But .. now, my room is neat :) and it wasn't as bad as during exam week :) Another thing I hate most besides cleaning up? spring cleaning -.- I REALLY REALLY HATE IT -.- As if it aint bad enough that my nose is highly sensitive, and you're asking me to expose my nose to dust.. which I can't stand and will make me sneeze like mad -.- that's why I hated to go on duty in class, normally I just do what most people do, don't sweep :P

Well, schools reopening. How do you all feel? Excited? Nervous? Happy? Sad? .. whatever it is.. I felt like digging up a hole and hide my face there. One thing about school reopening ... you gotta wake up early.. :( damn.. I hate waking up early. And, excited to see my friends :) Bought my friends some souvenirs from my trip to KL. Guys, don't be jealous or disappointed... cause.. I don't know how to shop for guy stuff -.- seriously.. and everytime I look at that item.. I will be wondering " do guys like stuff like these? " and " is it too girly for them ? " -.- but I got you all Alice in Wonderland Bookmarks :) Anyway, back to school reopening .. I don't wanna look at my test papers tomorrow.. knowing that I'll do badly.. D: GOD SAVE ME! >.

CS competition is also coming soon.. :( I'm so darn nervous and so damn mad at the same time -.- don't go asking me why.. wanna know just ask me personally. If i was there during the holidays .. you guys probably be dead.. literally.. count your blessings that I'm not around.

I'm hook with Justin Bieber! I LOVE HIS SONGS! especially in his second album.. " baby " everytime I listen to that song, I felt like crying.. xD I don't mean to exaggerate.. but YES I LOVE YOU JB! xDD goodbye logan lerman :P I bought his album at KL .. then quickly called sylvia whether she wants them or not.. :) bet she can't wait to have it :)

oh well, decided to ditch the books early.. and go to sleep... NIGHT! :)


No comments: