Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday. Easter Vigil. CS!

This weekend is definitely considered to be a sacred week for us Christians :) Yesterday was Good Friday. After witnessing and standing in front of the giant crucifix of Jesus, my heart just won't stop aching. Of all the people to be murdered and tortured.. why him? His innocence is written all over him, but still, why torment him? but when he God could just torment us instead? God, you love us so much. Even a speck of sin is an eye sore to you, but you still love us, and welcome us always. I remembered last year, when I went for Easter camp, we watched the Passion of Christ. That movie left me in tears, seriously.. nobody can stand seeing someone been bashed up.. after been tormented, he doesn't look anything like a human.. he's been tortured like an animal.. how can people do this to him?

After facing all this, after soo many centuries.. yet, we humans still live our stubborn ways, continue to sin and fall for the devil's temptation.. But yet, God is still there with us, just waiting for us to open the door of our hearts to welcome him in. Unfortunately, most people ignored him.. but yet, God still loved us.. no matter what happens, he will be there and ready to forgive us our sins.. and bring light and life everywhere.

Later, Easter Vigil Mass at 7pm. I still remembered last time someone tagged me at facebook with the movie tittle as " Devil's Plan ".. After having to watch at movies.. I can't believe what the world has done to fool us all. Easter Bunny.. sounds familiar? -.- Well, believe it or not, that's one of Satan's plan. He wants the followers of Christ to believe that there is this bunny, so that you will be distracted away from the fathom of Easter. Well, Ian is going to be baptised tonight!!! xDD I'm so proud and happy for him :))) Finally, after all these years of waiting, it's all going to happen... TONIGHT! XDDDDDDDD By tomorrow, he'll be added into our BIG CATHOLIC family :) Can't wait :)


Competition is like.. a few days away.....
I'm so so damn worried about these people..
I just wished that somehow, I have this magical touch..
That could make this all go away..
I can't predict the future..
Nor can I tell who the true winner will be..
The one who judges all this..
goes back in to the hands of God :)

Believe. Hope. Faith. Confidence. Strength. Wisdom.

Are the only things that I can hold on to,
while I still can

No comments: