Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PEOPLE I SEE IN SCHOOL ....

Ok, let's be frank shall we? Childish people. Seen one before? I definitely do. Every single day at school -.- I know as Catholics we're not suppose to hold grudges and hatred towards people, but here I'm just going to hear myself out.

Sometimes, I wish I brought along a video camera.. or a video phone to record whatsoever attitudes you have inside of you, seriously, what is your problem? I just don't understand people. Childish? well, who isn't especially during times when you're about to be all GROWN up and going to miss the olden days? well, that's ok. BUT.. this sort of childish, it's a little.. how would I put it.. irritating.

As minor as it can be, it all started with an assignment. BM teacher gave us this assignment and my group has decided to came up with a drama. :) which is going to be TOTALLY awesome :) *can't wait * Then, all we need left is a beautiful ending to the script. We were juicing up our brains with some juicy ideas, but nothing seemed to be coming out. But, he came up with TONNES of IDEA.. but to us it JUST doesn't seem SUITABLE.. and we rejected it. WOW. YOU should have seen the look on his face, his face went all red, and I could feel his skin BURNING from the inside of him.. I so felt like throwing a pail of water at his face and make him wake up. -.-

Then, as usual, I would confront him and resolve this.. * peacemaker face * xD Then, he said some rated stuff.. ( like I never heard of that before ) Then, he went all insane and started complaining stuff like " You guys had NO idea, so I said some to help you out " then I went " your idea wasn't suitable.. so we rejected it " then he went all crazy and started saying some rated stuff ( again ) and rude words.. ( yeah, almost everyday) which I don't know why it actually pisses me off! I mean, what the heck is wrong with him? can't take simple rejection? I'd like to see the next time when his girlfriend rejects him.. It just made the whole group so MAD and PISSED. I have no idea why am I even gambling the fact that somehow I will manage to tell this guy to actually accept it in a positive way? because NORMALLY on others, I succeeded .. but maybe this time round, I didn't. :( The last thing I told him was " SHUT UP! " I just simply don't want to hear another word from his mouth.. then stormed off, went off and cried .. I just can't stand the fact that.. You're 16! for goodness sake! plus this is a GUY we're talking about.. and GUYS shouldn't be acting this way.. uncivilized creature!

I remembered last time, he said stuff like " OH GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SO DAMN CHILDISH! " then I muttered to myself saying " EARTH TO ------------ YOU ARE ONe TOOO! " problem is.. I said that OUT LOUD.. ( oopsy ) so yeah.. then he went DENIAL ( always ) and said " NAH! I'M A MATURE ADULT! " ( yeah right.. i heard you say that for the past 100 years ) GOODNESS SAKE! I just still cannot believe this.. going to be 16 and you still can't take simple rejections? I'd like to see how many jobs you'll lose if you do THAT when you go out to work.


Note to self.. Never ever argue with uncivilized people.. what do you gain actually? beside high blood and increasing of heart rate? you get NOTHING actually.. so yeah.. I forgive you for WHAT YOU SAID! and WHAT YOU SAID!! .. I just hope that somehow God will change you for the better in the future :)

2 comments:

zpur3s1nz™ said...

Sigh... Tried to change him but never did i succeed in doing so. Anyway, not bothering him anymore. So dissapointed.

Mallo :) said...

LOL.. you know who im mentioning meh?