Thursday, April 29, 2010

PROBATION x.x

LIFE is hard. No one said it was going to be easy

TECHNICALLY.. today is actually Day 2 for me as probationary.. xD

Well, I'm glad that I was chosen for the department I applied for, which is counselling department. My hands were shaking and trembling as they announced which department will we belong to. When they mentioned my name, I felt my heart skipped a beat -.- too excited and nervous. Plus, that day directly, I went for duty during recess. It was fun, but having to catch others who are not following the school rules is the biggest challenge.

Walking around your OWN classes .. it's a little bit.. weird. Especially friends you know will try to make all sort of offensive acts in front of you to make you look bad ( RAWR ) -.- Today I patrolled at canteen. AND, according to my department leaders, the canteen duty is said to be the most HECTIC and the BEST place to take down names. Oh whoope, lucky me -.- I get to follow my senior along with Micheal to take care the back section of the canteen. ( which is also known as the DANGER ZONE by the leaders ). GOSH, these people are like.. EVERYWHERE. And eventhough I myself go in and out of canteen constantly, I never noticed from the probationary side of view.. these people are like. .. IN and OUT all the time. And it's soo difficult to catch people with ankle socks, name tags.. you know how they can just HIDE and WALK away real fast? -.-

Afraid? YES. VERY. :'( WHY?

Afraid of facing THAT sort of people. yeah, you know what I mean right? xD THAT sort of people. They're EVERYWHERE -.- and.. to be honest, eventho you can consider I myself as one of their TYPE.. but come on, let's get real shall we? you can easily differentiate me from the others pretty darn well. Even during Choral Speaking Competition, all the other school's first glance on us was like " OMG! ALL CHINESE! " doesn't that make me one too? *teehee!* Oh well, I'm still afraid to approach them, and still can't find the inner confidence to face them, tell them what to do, and how to earn their respect.

WOW.. this whole post made it sound like its a report itself. :) xD

oh well.. lucky thing I'm not going on duty tomorrow recess. :) I'm free till tuesday -.- I still don't get it though, why is that our department duty 3 times a week while the rest only has 2? hmm.. this is a Mystery yet to be discovered.

" THIS command I am giving to you is not too difficult for you to understand, and it is not beyond your reach "

No comments: