Saturday, April 24, 2010

LONG week :(

This week has been a pretty long week for me :( it's like.. never ending. I was so hoping and SO looking forward to the weekends :) Plus, there was supposed to be school replacements today, but there isn't.. so there's one good reason to sleep late at night and a very very reasonable reason to wake up late in the morning too :)

I'm totally exhausted. I can't even think. I can't even breathe normally now. It's like this whole " hectic " life of mine has taken over my mind! My brain is always tired. I can't think straight. Whatever I say or do, it's not even processed from my brain. Constantly, I've been going home at 9 pm. Above all these ranting of mine, I pity my mum the most. Had to face the challenges in her works, the mean people she faces, and constantly sending us to and fro from tuition and from home is also something not everyone can do :( Mum is exhausted too. :( Haiz, aren't we all feeling the same?

Semesters are around the corner! I feel like chewing anything I see ( including you ) especially when I suffer from major brain damage. Physics is driving me crazy so is add maths. Modern maths is making me knocking my head on the wall.. It doesn't even make sense! Even add maths has more sense that Modern maths! -.- SJ and Bio.. nothing I can rant about, that is something more like I have to accept more than deny. :(

Piano exams are coming soon. And the thing that is driving me crazy is.. I don't know WHEN it is! Everyone in my family are like so excited during June hols! 3 weeks dude! and I ain't going stay and rot at home, it's time for an adventure. Parent's are still yet indecisive. Can't decided where to go, and what to do. Grr.. Piano exam is the main obstacle above all. Piano exam is set in between the month of June and August.. so it's somewhere in between.. Grr.. I so want to go on a friggin holiday. I'm sick of staying at home all the time.. and I need to breathe some new fresh air instead of the stale ones here which I breathe in everyday. -.- It's time to explore the world ( I hope )

My timetable is seriously in a mess. ( not to mention my room, books all over. ) The stupid sports thing is seriously starting to annoy me. Dimerit? please. I have heard better threats than those. But still, a " goody-two-shoes" like me will sure follow whatsoever the school want me to do. I don't want a friggin dimerit and I don't want to be caned. ( I rather be caned than dimerit xD) Plus, this is so NOT FAIR! They are forcing us into sports! I mean, come on! the generation of Chung Hua into sports are like .. so little? and forcing almost everybody into sports.. that's just terrible. Worst, no one cares. Everyone seemed to be .. playing along? let the puppet master control your every single actions? -.- Oh wth, it's only 1 more practice before the big game.. how bad can it be? -.- ( terribly bad i guess )

I have tonnes of books have yet to be read! PS I Love You is a GOOD book! Recommended by me! It's a lovely romantic story! :) too bad I can't read it yet, still preparing for semesters. :( Lately, seeing some of my friends at boarding somehow made me jealous. -.- They don't get to study the crappy subjects we do, but there's also a bad thing about it :( whatever it is, what we have, we just go on with it :( nothing much we can do until uni. :)

Gosh, I'm gonna look invisible in the night a few weeks from now. Better save my skin while I still can :(

All of a sudden, I felt hyper -.-



No comments: