Monday, April 19, 2010

When in Rome




Well, just like the smarties.. they may all come in different colours.. but amongst all.. I know .. which one is you... :)

On saturday, I went out with my buds :) The guys wanted to watch Clash of the Titans.. but then somehow.. majority was girls.. we WON! we watched When In Rome instead :) which was very sweet :) and us girls was like " awwwwww... " throughout the movie :) it's a romantic comedy and dudes out there, if you're bringing your girlfriends on a date.. watch this.. highly recommended :) well dudes, better luck next time.. :) Clash of the Titans.. was.. seriously just too much action for me.. -.- and besides.. it's high time the girls get something they want in return :)


Well this is the movie poster .. isn't she pretty? xD well she IS xD especially that blue eyes and that pure blonde hair of hers.. D: PLUS that guy with her.. is like very very handsome :) plus, he has an Italian Accent .. cool eh? you don't find a lot of dudes like that anymore ;/

I'm not going to spoil the whole show by telling you what's it bout.. wanna know more.. just go watch it.. it's still available in cinemas :)

gah... talking about cinemas.. i SOOO Soo miss GCS in KL... :( the seats there are cushioned! plus .. their security is really really strict! and they won't let you bring any unecessary stuff in it.. trust me.. that cinema is like an entertainment something which you will remember for the rest of your lives :) I wanna watch Toy Story in 3D tho .. :) it's cute and adorable .. after 10 years.. they have finally decided to make a 3rd movie.. how cool is that xD

Oh well.. so far.. monday didn't turn out to be.. Doom day.. well.. that's more probably because I'd be dead in 24 hours due to SJ topical tests.. -.- somehow.. all those confusions I had.. all this while.. were gone :) and it feels good to be ME again .. myself!


MAY 1st.. are you ready? xD I SuRe AM!

No comments: