Monday, April 26, 2010

Love and Hugs :)

Beyond the glistering sun light,
I sat down beside you.
Gazing upon the glorious view,
you hold me tight,
never letting me go.

Every step I take,
Every step I embrace,
you were there to ensure that I don't fall.
Thou I may have slipped a few steps,
your arms are wide open,
ready to catch me as I fall.

Holding your hands,
made me felt like we were one.
A beautiful bond created between us,
nothing else can pull us apart.

Everytime I look in those eyes,
I see someone more than I love,
but someone I truly cared.
I want you to hold me tight,
and never let me go.

L is for the way you looked at me,
O is for the only one you see,
V is very, very extraordinary..
E is even more than anyone can adore.

Love is all that I can give to you,
Love is more than just a game for two.
Two in love can make it,
Take my heart,
but please don't break it.
Love,
was meant for me and you.

As time dies away,
incoherence popped up.
Something doesn't seemed right.
Was it something I said?
Was it something I did?
Please forgive me.

You stopped calling.
You stopped messaging.
You stopped everything.
No more hugs.
No more kisses?
What happened?
You looked at me in the eye,
held my hands tight ..
I thought we were back together again.
But then, I was wrong.
You shook your head,
let go of your grasp,
and said goodbye.

The wound that you left in my heart,
the scar that you've left behind.
The tears that are moist in my eyes,
won't stop overflowing.
My heart aches everytime I see you,
stops everytime I think about you.
I just don't know how to move on.

Hugs,
are all I need.
They are fat-free,
cholestrol free.
Not to mention, disease free.
Plus, they are free. :)

Hugs.
Heals everything.
You don't have to say anything.
But your embrace,
means everything.

Hugs.
It's always sincere.
It comes from your heart.
It doesn't matter who it comes from,
but hugs,
they're just wonderful.

Hugs,
everyone loves them.
So when you see your friends are hurt,
don't forget,
to give them a hug :)

by Mallory


This poem is dedicated to my friends :) Recently, there has been a lot of relationship issues going about, so I thought of writing this for them. Remember, God made men and women. Even before they were born, God has already chosen who the " perfect man/ perfect woman " for us. So, it's okay if we were misguided along the way. But remember, you still have friends like us who will help you back on the right path.. :)

Remember. Your "perfect man/perfect woman " is out there, don't make the wrong decision in life. You may never know, that this " person of your dreams " maybe someone who you've known for a long time? or will meet in the future :) It all goes back to God, and how fate will bring us together.. as one :)


2 comments:

Nic. said...

Call me 自恋 or whatever, but i'm assuming "this poem is dedictaed to my friends" includes me...
And I liked this one, heartfelt.
xoxo, stay strong.

Mallo :) said...

:) thanks nic :)

LOL .. :)

I really appreciated it :)