Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When you feel like everything is complete ..
you see the whole world ahead of you..
you see everything that you could achieve in the time to come..
and all that ..
could be ruined..
and crushed..
by saying..
STATE LEVEL IS A NO GO!

yeah yea.. I know.. it happened for almost like a WEEK ago.. -.- but then still.. how can one not be heartbroken when one's script when to interschool level and got best script award and can't even show it off in state? -.-

All of a sudden.. my mind slowly imagines what it will be like if we actually had state.. fun bus rides... bathroom frenzies! shopping spree! that tension feeling.. -.- oh well.. all I can say that it's not going to happen... :( Just like that.. poof..

Tears.
1% water, 99% feelings

Gosh.. I hate to see my cs kids cry like that.. you know how heartbreaking is it? They have done SO SO well this year.. and it all ends .. * poof* just like that -.- how sickening is that? I really hate to see it especially when the new students ( form 1 ) cry like that.. they devoted so much.. so much talent .. so much enthusiasm.. so much of everything! and POOF.. GONE. Plus.. one of them even emailed me saying that he'll miss us form 4's .. and he thanked me through the email.. If you're a human.. you'd cry.. if you're not.. you're an alien.

Well.. it's hard for me to get over this..
Plus.. it's unfair..
yeah.. life IS unfair..
but somehow in the eyes of God..
He knows who is right.. and wrong.

Well then.. that's that then. Nothing else. No more state.. I guess that we just have to wait again next year :)

STAY PURE! STAY STRONG!

No comments: