Sunday, April 11, 2010

HELP

To be? or Not to be?

that's the question that kept on buzzing about in my mind..
well... this is like a LIFE-LONG crisis.. so better think this out THOROUGHLY.... :'(

I'm still reconsidering the fact whether or not to be a prefect.. but somehow my intuition and conscience is telling me that somehow I will be?

Cs state level is confirm a NO go.. its really sad and heartbreaking day for me.. I can't believe my script won't be shown at state level.. GAH! this is so damn sickening ! that's the whole thing why I'm reconsidering prefectorial board ... if Cs has state level.. I automatically put down my responsibility and decision to be prefect.. but since there isn't.. I would want to reconsider.. Hey, form 4 comes once in a life time.. you don't get to live it again.. do you? so yeah.. I don't want the rest of my form 4 life will be like.. STUDY. TUITION.EAT. SLEEP. I mean.. come on! life gotta have some varieties.. plus.. you don't get to be 16 all the time... :(

to all those seniors out there or anyone.. can anyone please explain to me what all the department does? because I'm thinking of applying .... then if all turns out well.. I'm in.. if not.. then forget about it... But NO WAY am I going to apply .. become one and quit..no no no .. I am not a quitter.. xD

but then.. as I reflect back.. stress pushes me forward.. and I'm wondering.. still.. am I cut out for all this ? seriously?

HELP!

No comments: