Friday, February 19, 2010

holidays much? don't think so .. :P

it's funny .. really..

back when school started..
we all always complained of how we wished the holidays were here.. and how we wished those wacky examinations would just disappear ... -.- and those pilling homework.. gosh they just won't stop. And the agonizing whining teachers, oh well.. gonna tolerate them for a year anyway, makes no difference :( how we wished that the endless holidays are here, where we could just throw our school bags aside.. not touching books, not touching anything related to school.. and darn i think i can't find my name tag and neck tie.. too much of the cny mood.. xD well, that was then..

NOW.. when the holidays are HERE..
the first few days were awesome.. truly .. :) you get to sleep late and wake up late with no one bugging you :) and no one to tell you to wake up and get dress.. and no more of that annoying alarm clock that destroys all my beautiful dreams :) and it's all bout me, myself and I .. and when in my own room.. I'd feel like I'm in my own tiny kingdom :)

well.. that was the first few days.. but after then, things started.. to be boring.. irritated.. boring.. annoying.. boring.. yeah, the same words kept buzzing about my mind.. and literally it's driving me crazy :( I can't believe that I'm saying this.. but I missed school :( totally.. I didn't mean the homeworks and the exams .. but I missed going there.. where you get to meet up with friends.. teachers.. and play ... xD oh well.. we humans just can't be content of what we have can't we?

have been studying lately, surprisingly.. something I'd never imagine myself do especially on a holiday....well, mid terms are like SOON and it left me with no choice.. :( bummer... studied .. but I'm not sure whether all of it went in my mind or not.. but literally.. i think some of it just slipped off.. ya know? too many info.. can give me major brain freeze. I don't mean to brag, but sometimes, that's how it is. :(

CNY was fun :) and tomorrow gonna go visiting with friends :) YAY! xD ought to be fun :) haven't had an outing with my buds for like.. AGES.. :) there's gonna be camwhoring.. LOTS and LOTS of camwhoring with my buds.. definitely :) well, specially cleaned up the place for them :) and hopefully this time it will be truly memorable to them :) I love you guys :)

I'm so HOOKED to Jodi Picoult's " keeping faith " it's like getting interesting and interesting.. and later it just gets.. WAY interesting that you feel that you're practically in the story .. felt that half of myself is reading and the other half just vanished into the story :) that's how interesting it is. this would be my 5th jodi picoult book :) and I'm loving it! :)

Lately, got my emotional all mixed up again. I just hate it though.. when this happens. And practically, I know what you're thinking.. PMS? frustrated? well, believe me it's neither any of it :P it's just .. lots of things are clamoring up my mind.. jamming every system in my body, causing my brain to malfunction a little.. sooner or later, then the insomniac kicks in. D: well, I think that's how form 4 life is to me. I know, holidays right? well, sometimes, you just feel that 24 hours a day just aint enough.. :(

Got really pissed ..
And not that.. " I'M SO MAD AT YOU " kind of pissed..
but that sort of pissed that makes your fist tightens up into a ball, eyes filled with rage, infuriated with anger, the gritting of your teeth, the urge to stab someone real hard at the back, and every muscle in your body tightens and hardens up and your mind only concentrates to nothing but THAT nuisance. Well, lucky me I'm not like that :P FYI, lucky thing I got a blog to express myself, otherwise I'd go around trashing the whole house and yelling about like some maniac who just lost her chicken -.-'' all i could say is, I don't know what he has in mind, and obviously, I DONT WANT to know whats on his mind. You make your own choice. it's not like I didn't invite you. so like YEAH.. that's about it.. >:(

I don't mean to put so much of my anger on my him though.. but it's not like I wanted it to happen this way.. and don't get me started on what happened.. do refer to my previous post " breathe " for further details.. xD

:)

GOD BLESS
and HAPPY CNY


LOVE YA

No comments: