Sunday, September 5, 2010

beautiful boring day

Another beautiful boring day. Let's see. Holidays started, and I have a long list of plans to be fulfilled for the weekend. What about you? having a blast to I suppose?
Teachers aren't very forgiving. They kept on forgetting we have lives on our own. -.- Seriously? I have been studying
all day long before holidays and teachers give homeworks as IF you have the rest of the days free. Well, YEA you have the rest of the days free. B
ut, we'd be busy meddling with other unimportant stuff ( you know what I mean ).

I'm so obsessed with vintage photos lately. ( on the right >> and on the left <<) They're beautiful, and yet somehow peaceful to look at. It reminds me of photographs taken by the olden days. No matter how long you stare at it, it wouldn't bore you or even make your eyes tired. Maybe it's just me :) I love photos like these :)

Father Stan is coming! I'm so excited about it! I have been waiting all year long for his return. They kept saying that he wouldn't return and it would be his final year last year.. but well, they were wrong.. for the 2nd time! and I'm REALLY glad that they're wrong. The teenagers all around Malaysia needs him. I'm real impresse
d with how excited some people could be. Some even flew all the way from KL just to attend his rally :) This year, Father Stan brought along Bob Rice. I think it's gonna be majorly awesome. One of them is already awesome alright.. but the both of them, I'd bet they're gonna bring the house down :) EEKKK! I'm REALLY EXCITED ! xDD

I have been pretty bored lately. Nothing's going on with my life. So yea, that's why you seldom see me blog poems or stories, because nothing happened. The poems and stories in my blogs are inspirations from the people and things happening around me. Everytime I feel like I need to write, I write. It's good for your inner soul and heart. I can't believe people would call people having hobbies like these are nerds. Well guess what? These people are just darn boring and aggressive people who has anger issues and can't even control they're emotions. If you're someone like that, write a story or poem. It doesn't even have to be.. perfect from the viewers perspective,
as long as the story comes from your inner self, that's what it truly matters :) Or even better, write a song! Sing it out loud. :) Its fun sometimes. Make up your own song, and start humming a few tunes.. it calms the brain from exploding :)

I have a list of stuff I want to do for the holidays, but most of them are private so I won't be posting out here. :X soweee xD

Everybody has dreams of their own. What's yours?
It would be nice to actually have your mind drift off to some place that never does exist.. and let your mind run WILD and let imagination conquers everything. I know I may sound like a kid now, but really.. ever since young .. dreams are the one place that I like to belong to and remain there for the rest of my remaining lives. Dreams are like paradise, there are no rules and boundaries to anything, because in your own dreams, you are living in your own world. And.. what's best, you get to create it. :) When I was a kid, I dreamed I was a .. fairy princess or some sort. Yea, I KNOW. T-Y-P-I-C-A-L. Well, that's the after effect AFTER you watch all those princess movies. Sleeping beauty, Cinderella and Snow White are CLASSICS and these are the movies I'll make my future generation watch as well. :) Too good to be missed. Anyways. Other than that.. my REALITY dream is to visit and tour around Europe. Ahh, Europe. The MOST romantic country on earth. :) There's Venice, ( gondola ride! ) France ( the view, the fashion, the people! ), Rome ( the ruins, the love atmostphere ) Rome has been a place I dreamed of going to. I will, one day :) My parents went there before. -.- So not fair. Maybe one day when I get married, I'll go there for my honeymoon. :) Rome is a place to be. I love the food, culture, people, fashion .... it's more like heaven to me :) My 2nd favourite place in Europe is France. I'd like to go there someday too. :) It's pretty at night, fireworks.. the eiffel tower... the fashionistas.. oh galore! I REALLY do wanna go there. xD

Well, enough day dreaming for me. I'm off to bed :) YAWNS.. TATA's

No comments: