Thursday, May 15, 2008

the beginning of doom!

no~its time for me to die! well actually no... i really start to hate chinese... as in the subject chinese.... moo... i really had to crack open up my head... i think its finally i put my foot down ... no more play play.. its time to get serious... i was thinking if this time my chinese i did not get at leat a B.. then its sayunara to chinese.. one more thing i really hate bout chinese.. the teacher.... she is so damn evil and she is worst than evil... a demon! a demon that is waiting to eat u up...

SMK(C) chung hua has really weird teachers to be honest..
(1) those who go really insane and crazy
(2) those who are easily bullied

i hate my chinese teacher... btw do u ppl out there wats her name? *censored*--- i mean she is not always like that... the fact that she is so damn evil... thats why i was hoping that i had the guts to drop chinese... i am really gonna give up chinese for sure... i mean i already confirm 100% that i am definetly not taking chinese for my PMR... that for sure! so y waste memory space when u have other subject that are more needed in ur brain? u noe wat my brain space? let me simplify it for u... over a 100%50%is contributed to sejarah... 20% geografi...10%...maths....20% other capalang subjects... except chinese..... well of ur asking where is chinese... my dear friends... chinese in my brain varies from place to place... thats why it doesnt have a specific value.... haha... so funi...

these days there are like cyclone and hurricane coming... my father said that the wind is coming from somewhere in vietnam... if u are reading local newspaper... there are news bout miri that the typhoon is causing major damages around miri... the funny part is my friend... her house da roof flew off... and how funi is that?! ok now i am starting to be evil! *slaps myself* ok then, lets continue...oh ya... please be aware that the typhoon is predicted to be stronger than usual.... if u want to stay alive and be seen tomorow... please stay at home and dun go out... even on desperate measures! this is really serious... i had a friend that her house has been hit by something and got this really bad cut and needs to be stiched up... scary isn't it? so if u dun wan that to happen...*coughs* stick ur ass at home! its that too much? i mean seriously u have to stay at home! dun go..... ur gonna die.... HELP! stop please!

No comments: