Friday, May 23, 2008

test is finally over!

yay! test finally over... and now maminic can now sleep and rest in piece(thats coZ maminix is broken down into many minute pieces... and nids to relax to put herself back together...)after geography test... no one rejoiced.... but everyone just rushed home to touch the beloved computer.. if i ever survive one day without a computer i think i wun be able to survive... no technology.... i am so gonna faint... i wonder how those ancient people used to live without computers and the internet... and especially MSN! no! i cant live without that... that is something in my life i really need! but, unfortunatly, i had to stay back for choral speaking practice.... but unfortunately again... not many people turned up... which actually wasted my time and also all our time... especially ah lu and esther...we just practiced a few lines and thats it... and then we started talking bout our personal lives... wow... ah lu admired a girl when he was primary 5 and form 1.... oh... unfortunately again, he cant remember the girls name... oh .. how sad... and he also told us all that he broke his arm before, i was like OMG! it really gotta hurt!then he showed us his arm..he actually let us touch it.. when i touch it, i freaked out! coz i said... i am actually touchung a human and a non robotic human BONE~ which i had never touched before... chi hui wants to touch, but unfortunately again, she is like wan to open up his shirt, so he quickly backed away..poor chi hui.. then we were let off early ... when i reach home, the first thing i did was set up my PS2 and my computer and my handphone... its girl gossipping time and also game time! walau... and i gt scolded by my parents for turning on too much electronic devices.. and not only that, my poor poor pencil... that kevin yap lor... sorry doesnt work u Noe... it takes more than words to apologize to someone like me... waiseh... me talk shakespear oh... haha!and again, i was scolded by my parents to whatever hapened to my poor pencil, at least its clip is back in place... PHEW....

No comments: