Sunday, May 25, 2008

broke the world record!

er... not exactly the world record...today i went to parkson for 5 hours... which is also a new record! yay! first of all, its wat all girls like to do...SHOPPING!! i bought my favourite t-shirt! of course again, its oreef. i just love the pattern of the shirt, the "messiness" is actually a very beautiful design... messiness really suites me.. then, i went crazy over the ipod... its so cute and so tiny, so tiny but the space inside is enormous! i am targeting to buy an ipod nano.. mostly i think my parents will buy me a 5 GB only.....><... i was really hoping that my parents will buy me an ipod classic, but come on, quite dreaming, u noe that never gonna happen! then we watched Indiana Jones, the 4th movie! wow, my parents told me that Indiana Jones hasn't been back since 20 years ago... wow, i havent existed yet! the movie was like so cool! they are adventurous and just so exiciting! well, harison ford played indiana jones.... he was so old, compared to the other movies, well 20 years definetly went by fast~ he is now currently 60++ and he could still do action packed movies! i was so shocked and if i was the one who did it at that age, i think my bone will be probably broken! well, they were on a search to find a crystal skull, which also has weird majic powers.. haha... not going to tell u all the story, if i did that, that will be ruining the whole story for you...^^ then when i went back home, i was so damn mad! my room was trashed again by the demons! and there is nothing i can do but just clean up my room, my parents doesnt care anyway. my room was so messy that i cant stand it anymore! i just went into the bathroom and cried! whats the use? my parents dun care anyway.... i was so mad at my parents, they should have actually lectured them or something... but instead... NO! aiya, he is just 5 years old, wat does 5 years old noe? that cause he doesnt noe and u need to teach him to be a better person! havent they ever heard of good habits and manners starts from when they are young? sheesh! and also btw, my parents are not satisfied with my sj result, especially my father! i mean WTH? i studied like the hell out of myself and i carried a reference book, well sometimes 2 of it to school and i have to climb up 3 floors! i mean a little congratulations is all right.. but nothing said! i was so sad and so heartbroken! i mean if this is the thing i get, whats the point of getting good result when there is no one to congratulate and praise you..( i dun mean to brag), but instead nothing! i was actually expecting my parents to be like: wa... so clever oh... or very good! but no! i was so sad! sad~ sad~ sad~ there is no use anyway, wats the point of getting good results when everyone hates u and also didn't congratulate u? WTH? i cant stand this anymore! i nid a life! a perfect life where everything is perfect and nothing ever goes wrong! save me somebody just save me please! superman, batman? help?! grr... wats the use? after studying i wont be in miri and that final anyway!

No comments: