Friday, May 23, 2008

the day that i almost died!

today is a friday... 5:30am says the clock... i was so lazy to get up knowing me.. always like to lie on the bed and hit the snooze button on the clock.. then when i finalle gt the energy to wake up i wake up and do the normal routines... then i hoped that today dun have class, i mean its so alang-alang, test liao jiu holiday lo...let me enjoy 336 hours of my holiday before i die!

in school
found that all the tables were in a mess... i helped spiderman to arrange the tables... walau ler... normally spiderman at this hour always sleep de... how come suddenly want to arrange table? i am suprised!

dooms day number 1... a little bit of sunshine and spring...
first of all... geography... teacher gave us back all our question papers and we mark them... i got 51/60...to me i think its not bad liao la.... dun make such a big fuss out of it....(actually that time i wanna cry liao... but the next period is sejarah)

spring and summer and fall and winter... all 4 seasons 1 go
then, sejarah.... they were giving back the question papers as well.... then sherynn came up to me and say i was lucky, get the highest mark.... i was like WUT? are u actually serious?! i really dun believe it u Noe..? then when teacher was giving it back.... well, this isn't a dream, knowing that my sejarah i memorise like hell, i think i can do well as in an A ... but, the highest i was all like ARGH!!! and i went trashing my stuff! and i went shaking michelle and ky and justine and jacqueline! !!! ARGH! i never got history higest before!!!! ARGHARGHARGHAGRHAGRHAGHRAGRHAGRHAGRH!!!my friends are so gonna hate me..
then justine... she go to 2A class, and she told melanie, that was fine. but stella heard it and she was like asking me... wat did u get somethingso high? i didn't want to answer her... but instead, justine did all the talking for me... and i was so angry, i told her i dun wan too many people to noe..rawr... and then not only that, stella that bapo gt and announce quite loud to the class... i was like OMG! dun do that la... aiya... A class and B class.... compare for wat? B class kanasai de la... A class sure gt ppl get 100 de...thats y lar...

fire came rushing towards me... its worse than dooms day!
u noe when dooms day come we all die rite? but unfortunately this dooms day i cant die! thats cause i dun care!
chinese teacher was holding a bundle of chinese papers to the classroom... and unluckily it was objektif... knowing me my objektif is really poor!... and she had to read out the marks... me and justine were like praying OMG>>> please dun read! den, when it was my turn... i went up there laughing and take my test paper... thats coz i dun care....now officially 99.5% bb to chinese...

No comments: