Monday, May 12, 2008

the start of my other blog

well... i deleted my own blog... and created a new one... yay me! that old blog of mine is really a pile of crap! anyway... stop talking bout the past... this is something new!

anyway, here is how it goes... my blog was like all that messy cause i was like all obssessed of making a new backgound for my blog... well, anyway... can always start from here oso ma... rite?

yesterday, everyone was all like high and all that...
first of all.. we all had this kind of sickness.... laughing syndromes..

me... cant stop laughing and laugh at almost anything..
ian.. oso cant stop laughing... he saw me eating and was like hahahahaha
justine- the grumpy lady is not affected by this contageous disease at all... instead she sat at the corner see us all laughing..
melanie... when she saw us in the afternoon.. she was like hahahahaha...
our bm teacher... she is also affected...

and not onli that, our bm teacher actually let us ponteng for 1 period ler...
she was suppose to bring us to the library and the library was closed... and we just wonder round school like a bunch of crazy morons with no other place to go...

me carried our really heavy bags and carry it with us everywhere....
me and justine and charles were sitting at the chair there and we were like talking and talking and we all laughed coz people thinked that we had high tea...

haha

who would noe that teacher will also like that....
moo... chinese project is still not completed! how la?
gggrrrr....
me angry!