Tuesday, June 17, 2008

another day, another war...

damn it that chinese teacher, i thought i could trust her u noe? she said she wont come for the whole week... and poof! she appears! and we all din bring all our chinese stuff....*like i care?!!* haiz.... there is no point having a teacher like that... completely useless! haiz... so i just sat there... sleeping... snoozing and off i went to dreamland...

practice... today i was quite pleased coz almost everyone did turned up... and the practice was good oso... i think its high time we tighten the discipline here... well, we did a really fresh good start... by not letting anyone have any breaks... that went well.... congrats...

and we went into 2A..had some cool breeze... and just sat there doing nothing... life is so boring.... haiz..

here is THE EXCITING PART...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone must take a look!

here goes, when we were practicing, there was a guy, he was looking at us. that was from me and jemimah and stacy that side... OMG! that was like so .. so ... damn creepy! i wished that i had a picture to show u people...this is how his face looks like>>>O0O he kept looking at us like that... and when we left he still look at us like that... how creepy is that? ewe... a guy looking at u like that reallly give u the creeps...

grr... my piano practice... i just dunno wat to say anymore! my 3rd piece is like so difficult and u are forced to memorised it! ARGH!!! how can? haiz... thats wat it meant by when u go to higher grades and u have to learn more! stupid! thing!

sivik project went really well... have nothing to say bout it... coz like the idiot says... its only 10 marks... so now i shut up!

aha... the idiot! he owes me BIG TIME!!!! i was like fooling around.. and BAM! his gigantic and enormous foot just landed on my foot... then maminix said:' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and not only that, i think my hand is already cacat and i also think that my hand is like losen out and needs to screwed back....

no worries... maminic will return for revenge...

ARGH! chinese homework ....stupid thing!

*maminix then took her chinese homework and step it really hard*

justine is so random today! we just said something like donkey honkey bonkey konkey and she started laughing! and this is wat she taught me today...

"we are talking freely: LALALALALALALALA....LOL

here is a song that justine composed which made me laugh until i burst!

use the song u raise me up ...."chours" to sing it!

you ate me up, so i am in your stomach
you ate me up, so i am blind...
i am dead, for i am going to be digested by your juices
you ate me up....
so no more maminix forever...

kinda lame... but hope u like it...

1 comment:

ßlåñk™ said...

wrong wrong and wrong!!!
You ate me up, and i'm gonna be digested,
you ate me up, I do not enjoy this..
I am blind for u just ate my eyeballs...
*silence*
didn't write anything after that