Friday, June 27, 2008

something i wrote dedicated to all cs members..

PS://there is a little video at the bottom so dun exit first
this is a little something i wanted to dedicate to all choral speakers especially Miss Esther, Mr sii kheng and ah lu.. well, its not consider as a poem.. hope u enjoy it.. just dun say its lame ok?
well, this is how life starts and ends..
yet somehow we must be parted..
why i ask must thou be so cruel?
a trip to terengganu...
national level...
bring glory to sarawak..
my heart now has fallen apart...
for the thing i love most ...
has been parted away from my life..
why i ask must thou be so evil?
tears shed...
happiness shared..
we are a big family..
which will never be departed...
eventhough we might not see each other that often..
all those memories..
has just come to an end..
it just ended like that..
no more pages to continue those sweet memories..
a big fullstop..
you guyz will always be in my heart...
.....
no more forever...
is this how it's suppose to end?
a sad story...
one day...
we shall triumph again..
and then we shall triumph at national level!
...
this story my dear friends...
eventhough it really ends..
we shall always treasure the moments we had each other..
...
tears keep rolling and streaming down my eyes..
why? why? why is this happening to us?
why must it be us???
i ask why ? and i demand an answer now!
speak or BE OFF!!!
haiz...
as tears are in my eyes..
a heart broken person..
as i see the others..
my eyes will be moist with tears..
and i cant stand it...
somehow...
this bittersweet memory...
just keep repeating in my mind..
and the most unforgettable memory ..
all those precious moment..
sometimes i pray to God to turn back time...
and i wished that i had been serious in various practices..
now i really regret...
life is truly bittersweet..
--------------------------------------------------
precious moments...
eventhough its just gone in a blink of an eye..
my heart..
is still fulled with all of it..
teachers...
i will never forget you..
they are like a friend,
who is always there to help..
who gave us hope to go on!
i will never forget u guyz!
u helped us a lot!
eventhough that maybe we are not going to nationals..
i will still wait ..
no matter how long it takes..
and meet u in KL..
that will be the greatest moment of my life!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as tears are now streaming down my cheecks (dunno spell correct ma)
i now bid farewell..
to all my departed friends..
eventhough i dun see you everyday..
all those moments will be sealed in my heart...
never will i let go...
never...
ever...
forever..
well as the story goes..
there is always a bright light there waiting for us..
it just take a matter of time for us to reach the bright light..
we are in a tunnel..
wondering around..
wondering aimlessly..
doing nothing..
one day..
that bright light will shine at us..
and thats the moment ...
i will really cry the heart out of myself..
as i look back my the pictures in my cameras..
those pictures..
flashing in my mind..
reminds me a lot of things..
especially the things that you spend your time with your friends..
those videos,
we took..
is a little piece of puzzle ..
which needs to be put back in my mind..
i sometimes ask myself...
is it truly over?
why is life so unFAIR?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as there was once a fairytale foretold..
a princess was locked in a tower,
waiting for her dear prince charming,
so handsome and glamorous..
she was waiting for her prince charming to save her..
but many times attempt..
yet..
he still failed..
four limbs tore apart...
and ..
dead..
(maybe i am being a little carried away)><
will we end up like the princess in the tower?
locked away from something you loved?
this my dear friends..
i don't know either..
we just have to wait..
till we are saved from the locked tower..
and have the answer..
we all have been waiting for..
a tunnel is dark..
but it will be bright one day later..
a true friend,
will cherish every moment we share..
now i shall depart..
and the memory of choral speaking in my mind..
will be the back of my mind..
whenever i think of it..
makes me weak ..
total breakdown..
i tried to keep this memory away ...
and move on..
i know i cant do that..
cause all the things we share together are countless
i will miss all of you!!!
MUAKZ.
CS is always in my HEART!
PS:// this is the 1st time i wrote a poem and cried at the same time... which is also the last time i am gonna write this poem.. so... enjoy...and please dun give bad remarks bout it... eventhough i noe its somehow horrible... just hope u enjoy it...
here is a movie clip.. the 1st one failed... but the second one is the real one

ShoutMix chat widget

My minions :)