Thursday, June 5, 2008

well... holidayz over! times up!

well..it was nice having a vacation in kuching for bout 5 days.. time flew so fast! i really love my cousins....the person that i am gonna really miss most is kim and a si.. and also ci... they are like the most closest one that i have... thats cause that last time i went back to kuching... we were all grown up! and we dont talk and socialize anymore... well, what can i say? the onli person that i really can talk wif and treat them as a great friend.... definetly is them! well, sometimes i always wished that i was from kuching! well dunno y...thats cause if i stay with them... at least i get to noe them... i dunno y my parents ever choose to stay in miri.. i mean its not like i hate miri... i feel like after staying kuching for bout 5 days... i said to myself... this is where i should belong... this is where i am suppose to stay... y did my parents ever choose to stay in miri in the 1st place? i mean there is really nothing special bout it.. except the mall and everything... and my friends.. i just wish that i can turn back time and change just wat had happen.. if i can, i really want to stay in kuching. kuching can be considered as my second home... i noe every corner of grandma's house in kuching.

the next thing i like bout kuching is the mall... they have so many malls that miri doesnt have... like spring.. spring is nice, and they have that kind of lulu belle store which i could actually hang out all day...and what does miri has? haiz.. conclusion kuching is a far much more advanced than miri..

whoa... these dayz.. my cousin, kim and i are really crazy bout this korean movie.. 'full house' there are 16 disc alltogether.. thats cause is vcd.. well maybe dvd has only 2 disc.. we were all so crazy bout it! me and my cuz have been staying up late at night until 4 in the morning. because almost everypart of the movie is so interesting and u just cant leave without watching it! rain...is the main character ...er no actually, i think its his (if u watch from the begining u will understand)contract wife! this movie is like so funny so evil and so stupid! the main main character in this movie is ji en.. she is an orphan and she lives in a house all alone. one day her friends ask her to go to shanghai and found out when she returned her house is already sold to someone. well, then on the plane she saw rain... (forgotten wats his movie the name)and she made quite a show there... so embarresing! and who noes? her house was bought and the owner is rain... they both actually like each other but they keep hiding their feelings away from each other.... owh... how sad. but at least they had a happy ending! just like cinderella!

my cuz and i are just so addicted to this movie that even on the car, i brought along the portable dvd player and we watched it... my older cousin ci.. she drove us around kuching.. and knowing us all... we dominics have a really strong gene.... 1st. we all have runny nose in the morning and we cant tahan cold! 2nd. we all have white hair, well that explains y i have heaps. 3. we are all crazy and sot gang... okiee back to the car.. we watched and watched and kim said(she is older than me 1 yr) said she felt sick... i was sick too... but i tried to control myself.. and kim was counghing and counghing... and i just cant help myself by taking my eyes off the screen, i was like holding back... and my cousin is driving round and round... and cant find a parking space... finally we found a space.. when we got down, we were all like so grateful and our tummies are saved! no more vomit!

then we went to spring... ci bought me the weirdo guy and i hung it on my phone... everytime i look at it, it always reminds me off them, eventhough it looks weird... but its cute and its all bout the thought that counts. we ate dessert... and did many crazy stuff..

and the following day... i straightened my hair... well miri is so expensive! the cheapest store that i can find is RM220.... that is like so expensive! then in kuching, in 7th mile... they had the cheapest and a reasonable price... well not telling u anyway.. the treatment was fine and i was really satisfied and it was far more better than last year... well, better not ruin it this time! okiee... tomoroe my last day... i am really gonna miss them all! i cant wait to go to kuching ... maybe after finish studying at mei zhong i might be staying in kuching... and who noes? i will live here forever? nah, i am just kidding...well, my plan is to go and study in australia... cause that place is like so beautiful! i just cant help it! last time i went there... i felt in love with the scenery and the shops..(bear in mind... their things are really expensive) maybe i will get a scholarship and go there... haiz that time onli say larhh... dun think so far 1st la... well, here are some pics of my cousin....well, do u guyz watch lilo and stitch? stitch has 625 cousins.. which actualy reminds me of them... thats y i really like that show, eventhough its weird! and my cuz and i paint our nails, and bringing back our old memories... the onli place i like most is sunny hill... its a place where they sell ice-cream... that place brings back the old memories i had with my cousin. i remembered last time i wrote my name on the table there... i think bout 5 yrs already and its still there!and the shopkeeper still remebers me... how touching!

my cuz and i....crazy bunch. eventhough they are far away, but they are always with me.. .. i also want to thank my cuz... ci... (she is still single and 27 yrs old) for lending me this laptop to blog... i noe it sounds lame to u guyz, but its not for me! haha...^^

No comments: