Friday, June 13, 2008

some pics from teacher's day celebration




lol...glitter splatted over my face by purple fish....T.T
>>>walau... advertisment for cameras...
i am a pretty butterfly, who cant FLY! how noobs is that?
just landed safely on the ground... behind me are having a book club meeting....lolz


me quite sad coz sylvia cant take a pic of me while in the air...sad...T.T


here are some of sylvias pics... they are quite funny too! taken by the pro here....and also some drama... lolz...

>>>> shocked to see me? lolz...

>>sylvia floating in the air... and of course taken by the pro... lol..she's flying in the air...

here is a little drama i wanted to show u... enjoy///

the fight begins, as daphne and justine are .... talking? hahax

justine feeling pissed cause we're leaving and chili smiling in the background.... hi chili! and ian's face is blocked..

No comments: