Monday, June 2, 2008

kuching

well, nothing changed much lately.. everything looked the same, except the airport... i havent travelled to kuching using aeroplane for quite a while already... normally my family will use the car to drive down... i was like whoa.. many things had changed ever since i was like 5...

second of all, the flight was really horrible! well unlike my sister she was actually enjoying it! maybe i just had airsick... even worse. well, at first... that was the first time i was sitting air asia... and i had no idea wat its like to ... well, nevermind... and normally when we board the aeroplane, we will go to the airbridge... but shockingly, they dont... we just climbed down the stairs and go straight to the aeroplane using some stairs.. and wat my mum told me is that when u want to use the airbridge u have to pay.. i was like ...*stuned* u need to pay to use a stinking bridge? how stingy is that? and more surprisingly they dun have numbers on their tickets to which seats they are suppose to sit... but instead the passengers get to decide where to sit... we sat at almost the last row, well according to my mum, she said that it will be much more easier to exit the plane...

well, everytime boarding a plane... i always had this fobia of when the plane is about to depart... u noe that sort of feeling when u are like lifted of the ground..u noe that feeling? its like so scary.. its like u are gonna fall or something... aiye... dun even ask me how it feels... and my sister was sitting next to me and to make matters worse... she bought this aeroplane model and make it as if the plane is bout to crash...and making me air sick... and i closed my eyes and went to the toilet... and i felt like telling the passengers... oh no! sick cow on boared! mayday mayday! and i went to the toilet.... phew i felt much more better... and 1 more thing, when we depart the thing i cant stand most is when the aeroplane start to u noe, fall 1 side... that gave me the creeps...

and we reach kuching..*yawns* so tired .... will 411 u at the next post... bb

No comments: